To Friends and Foes Alike

On this, the eve of election night, let me first say that I respect each and every persons right to vote for the candidate they seem fit to lead this country for the next four years. It is our right and responsibilty to go to the polls tomorrow and vote for the person that we believe can lead us to prosperity and safety for the next four years. I have enjoyed debating the good and bad of both candidates over the past months and hope that whomever wins will indeed take our country in the right direction. Everyone on this forum knows where my allegiances lie, but when all is said and done, I am still an American through and through. If Kerry wins, I expect him to continue to fight our war against terror and win it no matter what the cost (and I will support him if he keeps up the fight). If Bush wins, I expect him to continue to take the fight to those bent on killing Americans, and take the fight to any and all countries that harbor terrorists. As for the economy, we will be fine either way as the republicans will continue to secure both houses of congress and continue to foster a pro growth agenda.

My only hope on the eve of these elections is that no matter who you vote for, please take the time to vote. If you don't participate, you have no right to bitch (sorry for the cuss word) when things don't go your way

One last thought: We know that Bush will not raise taxes on the middle class, if Kerry wins we need to hold him to the same promise. The government takes enough of our money, if they want more they can got to H_ll!!!!

P.S. GO BUSH

On this, the eve of election night, let me first say that I respect each and every persons right to vote for the candidate they seem fit to lead this country for the next four years.  It is our right and responsibilty to go to the polls tomorrow and vote for the person that we believe can lead us to prosperity and safety for the next four years.  I have enjoyed debating the good and bad of both candidates over the past months and hope that whomever wins will indeed take our country in the right direction.  Everyone on this forum knows where my allegiances lie, but when all is said and done, I am still an American through and through.  If Kerry wins, I expect him to continue to fight our war against terror and win it no matter what the cost (and I will support him if he keeps up the fight).  If Bush wins, I expect him to continue to take the fight to those bent on killing Americans, and take the fight to any and all countries that harbor terrorists.  As for the economy, we will be fine either way as the republicans will continue to secure both houses of congress and continue to foster a pro growth agenda. 

My only hope on the eve of these elections is that no matter who you vote for, please take the time to vote.  If you don't participate, you have no right to bitch (sorry for the cuss word) when things don't go your way

One last thought: We know that Bush will not raise taxes on the middle class, if Kerry wins we need to hold him to the same promise.  The government takes enough of our money, if they want more they can got to H_ll!!!!

P.S.  GO BUSH

117420[/snapback]

Nice thoughts. Except for the P.S. ;) One thing. Kerry can't raise taxes on anybody. The odds of congress raising taxes on the middle class are slim and none. Regardless of whether the Dems pull a major upset and narrowly take the house. In fact, the odds of Congress raising taxes on the wealthy are darn slim, too.

I agree that it's sad that the Republicans who control congress will make every effort to prevent President Kerry from achieving fiscal responsibility for our country, ourselves and our posterity. But having a man of intellect and reason in the White House will be a positive step. At the next congressional election, the power will shift and progress will be made.

GET OUT AND VOTE!

Archived