2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2014 Update: Auburn commit @Trew20 (Tre Williams) & uncommitted @616evans4 (Rashaan Evans) are now five-star prospects on http://Scout.com. http://recruiting.sc...2/1343695.html

@ChadSimmons_

Great news for Tre. He is already a great AU man. I love Tre and Davis talking about AU. With Evans getting his 5th star today would make an interesting combo of LBs with Tre and Evans both being 5 stars.

Does this mean tre will finally get his composite five star on 247?

I don't think so. That's done by overall player rank average. With the new bump he is 16 total behind Roc or 4 spots when you divide by the 4 sites. Roc is barely a composite 5*. My guess is Tre will be 1st man to not be a 5* when the do the composite update manually.

Does this mean tre will finally get his composite five star on 247?

I don't think so. That's done by overall player rank average. With the new bump he is 16 total behind Roc or 4 spots when you divide by the 4 sites. Roc is barely a composite 5*. My guess is Tre will be 1st man to not be a 5* when the do the composite update manually.

Get out the tin foil if that's the case. They will be a creepin'.

Tre with 17 tackles against Demopa-snuffle-upa-guess. Must have a team of muppets... :dunno: ? If BigBird was around he could let us know. :-\

Think he may have gotten his wing tweaked during the game or at least his feathers ruffled. :beer2:

Tre with 17 tackles against Demopa-snuffle-upa-guess. Must have a team of muppets... :dunno: ? If BigBird was around he could let us know. :-\

Think he may have gotten his wing tweaked during the game or at least his feathers ruffled. :beer2:

Weak attempt on my part to troll him into surfacing. :-\ He had a joke thread a few weeks ago but outside of that...MIA! I know Golf has been lonely having to drink all that PBR by himself.

http://www.al.com/sp...t_river_default

Check this out. Tre and DeShaun ripping on Casher.

I guess someone already posted it on the Tre thread, but didn't see it here.

Is it me or is Casher kinda short? Not doubting his athletic abilities but didn't know he wasn't that tall.

Tre went to the Alabama st game this weekend. Dont know if he is a take for them but if he is they could be a real threat.

His uncle lives in Montgomery and is an Alabama State Graduate. Probably just hanging out with family.

Tre went to the Alabama st game this weekend. Dont know if he is a take for them but if he is they could be a real threat.

His uncle lives in Montgomery and is an Alabama State Graduate. Probably just hanging out with family.

And his uncle is very happy Tre will be playing at Auburn.

Link

Auburn commit Tre Williams misses most of playoff game with concussion

SARALAND, Alabama - Auburn football commitment Tre Williams was injured during Friday night's Class 5A playoff game and spent most of the contest standing on the St. Paul's sideline watching as the Saints' season ended in a 20-14 double-overtime loss to Saraland.

Williams, an Auburn commitment, was hurt early in the third-round game while playing linebacker for the Saints.

"He got hurt on the first series and had a grade-2 concussion," St. Paul's coach Steve Mask said.

Although Williams was the Saints' sole representative for the midfield meeting with officials and Saraland's captains before the start of overtime, he was not healthy enough to play, Mask said.

"His health is more important to us than a football game," Mask said. "We weren't going to take a chance putting him back out there. He's an outstanding football player and losing him hurt. But it wasn't all about him.

"We've got to do what's best for the kid, and that's what we're going to do."

Link

Auburn commit Tre Williams misses most of playoff game with concussion

SARALAND, Alabama - Auburn football commitment Tre Williams was injured during Friday night's Class 5A playoff game and spent most of the contest standing on the St. Paul's sideline watching as the Saints' season ended in a 20-14 double-overtime loss to Saraland.

Williams, an Auburn commitment, was hurt early in the third-round game while playing linebacker for the Saints.

"He got hurt on the first series and had a grade-2 concussion," St. Paul's coach Steve Mask said.

Although Williams was the Saints' sole representative for the midfield meeting with officials and Saraland's captains before the start of overtime, he was not healthy enough to play, Mask said.

"His health is more important to us than a football game," Mask said. "We weren't going to take a chance putting him back out there. He's an outstanding football player and losing him hurt. But it wasn't all about him.

"We've got to do what's best for the kid, and that's what we're going to do."

Nice job by Coach Mask. He did the right thing. I hate to say it but there are high school coaches who would not have done the same thing in a playoff situation.

Nice job by Coach Mask. He did the right thing. I hate to say it but there are high school coaches who would not have done the same thing in a playoff situation.

Yup! Big props to Coach Mask.

Big props to the coaching staff there. I feel for Tre though, I know it has to be heart-wrenching watching your team lose that way knowing you might have made the difference. The only bright side to them being knocked out is that it'll keep him from feeling any pressure to come back before he's ready. Wishing him a quick and full recovery.

Big props to the coaching staff there. I feel for Tre though, I know it has to be heart-wrenching watching your team lose that way knowing you might have made the difference. The only bright side to them being knocked out is that it'll keep him from feeling any pressure to come back before he's ready. Wishing him a quick and full recovery.

He has the Alabama Mississippi All Star game in 3 weeks I am sure he would like to be back for if he can.

He has the Alabama Mississippi All Star game in 3 weeks I am sure he would like to be back for if he can.

I completely forgot about all of those All-Star games. Appreciate the reminder there. I'd love for him to be able to play, just want him to be safe about it. Especially with it being a concussion.

Archived