"No, I am more pathetic than you are..."

DKW 86

It must be nice to be so ignorant. Half the reason the world wants Bush out of office is because they knew Kerry was a pushover. Voting because you hate one candidate and not voting FOR your candidate is a real sign of intelligence as well.

i'm not sure if she meant it for the irony, but it's very ironic that an election that turned, in part, on 'moral issues' is decried by someone w/ a term that many people find offensive.

i wonder if she's heard that canada is taking applications....

i'm not sure if she meant it for the irony, but it's very ironic that an election that turned, in part, on 'moral issues' is decried by someone w/ a term that many people find offensive.

i wonder if she's heard that canada is taking applications....

118601[/snapback]

Dr CT, Thank you for getting the point of me posting that picture.

:lol::lol::lol:

That sure is a sorry looking lot. How much of a loser do you have to be to not only apologize for something over which you had no control, but to also actually think anyone would care enough to "forgive" you for it? Three words: Pit tee ful.

Link to Truily pathetic People...

People apologizing to the world that the Libs Lost the election... :roflol:

alexsorry.jpg

118595[/snapback]

And what these lovely people don't realize is that the "rest of the world" that they are apologizing to does not hate President Bush because he is president. They hate Bush because he is American!!!!

i think the vast majority of the 'haters of America' hate us because we simply don't care what they think...to us, they are by-and-large irrelevant.

i know that my lib buddies here are WAY MORE concerned w/ 'world opinion' toward the US than i am.

i think that's the source of Europe's dislike of us.

now, the Arab world's dislike toward the US may be a different story altogether.

She is like me and probably a lot of others here........young, idealistic, Democrat. Wait until she grows up, has kids of her own, appreciates the value of a dollar and finds out the Dems want to take her money and give it to someone else..........then she will become a Republican.

i think the vast majority of the 'haters of America' hate us because we simply don't care what they think...to us, they are by-and-large irrelevant. 

i know that my lib buddies here are WAY MORE concerned w/ 'world opinion' toward the US than i am.

i think that's the source of Europe's dislike of us.

now, the Arab world's dislike toward the US may be a different story altogether.

119053[/snapback]

I agree CT.

Most of the original emigrants to America were dissatisfied with their life and prospects in the "Old World". They didn't like being subservient to Kings, Queens & born elite. Their decedents have for the most part continued to not care too much what Europe and the rest of the world thinks. America saved their butts in WWI & WWII, then said have a good life. They really find it hard to live their lives knowing that the citizens of this “upstart” nation saved their asses twice. They find it hard to live in a world where their economies and military look up to those of America. I might add that President Bush won this past election, in large part because of the vote of the people who really don’t give a crap what Europe thinks.

It has been brought up that after 9/11 the world was behind America. And they were for several months. It has been said that America (President Bush) squandered the good will of the world by invading Iraq. I say BS; the rest of the world had their own agendas for not wanting to depose Saddam Hussein. What many don’t want to admit is that most of the entire world is fighting the War on Terror in many different ways. Even France and Germany have contributed in ways that never make it into the news. The left throw it up that France and Germany are against the War in Iraq and the right says, “So who gives a crap anyway!” I would say that the Bush Administration's aggressive execution of the War on Terror -- including everything from aerial bombardment and covert operations to relentless counter-intelligence and patient police work -- has kept the terrorists at bay. There is also evidence that OBL is now or has been in Iran. Where do most of the insurgents fighting in Iraq come from? It is well known that Iran has been the world’s leading exporter of terrorism for years.

If you want to really see pathetic, once again I think Moore takes the prize.  But in all honesty I think this would be a good Idea. 

usofcanada.jpg

119107[/snapback]

Michael Moore has always had a somewhat distorted view of things. Take a look at this map.

KanadaAndUSA.jpg

I find it funny how he is justying Kerry's loss on a bunch of christian zelots. That just proves to me that he and his left wing sector of the dem party just do not get it. They are blaming the loss on the anti gay vote. If I had to bet that was not even a big issue with most voters.

In an attempt to be a good American, I will offer to purchase a plane ticket for any lib that wsihes to move to canada permanently.

My ticket will be offered to michael(fatidiotliberal)moore ! ! ! !

Archived