UT & AR ? ?

WarTim

Why are the UT & pig games NEVER mentioned by uat fans when they attempt to compare their "defense" vs AU's DEFENSE?

Hmmmmm.............. :lol::lol::lol:

NM.....We know. B)

We gave up 10 points to UT...whats your point?

Offense lost us the Arkansas game...not defense.

And I did include them in one of the other threads...thanks for playin!

its caller "BAMMER LOGIC".....it's much like "LIBERAL LOGIC" only a little more skewed toward stupidity......with BAMMER LOGIC, a moral victory goes in the "W' column......in LIBERAL logic, there are no "morals".....the biggest plus for the bammeroobs is that after a while, they can figure out why they lost

Soooooooooooo..... OFFENSE D O E S MATTER! .....Hmmm..."TEAM" :au:

What a concept ! ! !

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

You are very welcome ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol:

You also brought up the fact that we struggled with Ole Miss, a team you "absolutely plastered". When in actuality, we beat them by exactly the same margin and we were playing on the road(not to mention we played by far our worst game of the year)

While AU, on the other hand, played an very close game for 3 qs against ole miss (a team we absolutley plastered) and it was just "luck" that Ole miss was in the game.

You gave up 10 to UT? Big deal, we gave up 3 to them and the refs spotted them a free touchdown. Oh yeah, and we scored 34 on them.

Ahhhh yes.......ANOTHER bama defense thread. You guys are 9-0, already locked in the SECCG, and have a great chance to be National Champs this year. Is it really that hard for you guys to accept the fact that bama's defense is playing lights out?

Ahhhh, but the question is: "Will uat's defense be playing when the LIGHTS are on!?"

:lol::lol::lol::poke:

Why are the UT & pig games NEVER mentioned by uat fans when they attempt to compare their "defense" vs AU's DEFENSE?

Interesting that you start a thread about our defense...i respond appropriately...and you start talking about offense....

ummmm okay. I guess AU has a better field goal kicker too....you know...because you are 9-3.

No, WE are NINE & O. B)

Please, try and keep up. And, "Thanks for playin'". :big:

The first time I read the word 'offense' in this thread was in a post from BG. Looks to me like you brought it up and WT just responded.

And just to clarify your statement, the defense gave up more points than the offense scored, so offense lost the game for you?

the fact if alabama has a good defense and auburn has a good defense. personally, i'll take our's because we give up less points (which is the best way to win games), but they are both in the top 4 in the sec (i'd say uga and lsu could contend with either). however, i don't really care how our defenses matchup. i'm excited to see our offense (number one in the sec and number one in my heart) against your defense AND our defense against your offense... should be fun.

Archived