2013 4* RB Johnathan "Rudy" Ford signs with AU!

minister of music

Here this should be easier.

717df41885d311822649f01194b2a2a5.png

Thanks I couldn't get it to paste. :dunno:/>

I don't do The Twitter, or speak youngster. Could somebody decipher that please?

Ford: "Hello good chap how are you on this fine winters day"

Melton: "Good, was your visit top notch old chum?"

Ford: "Indeed good sir, I am laughing so much I feel I may fall over dead" (kmsl means killing myself laughing)

Melton: "Splendid! You should commit post haste and be a part of the brethren known as the Auburn family"

Ford: "You make a valid point my good man!"

Melton: "Indeed!"

Impressive...good translation WDE

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vandy perspective. He's extremely important to them. Stacy has left, and now they have two very effective RBs. But they do not have a physical presence back there anymore. Warren Norman is the closest thing, but he barely saw the field last year. So this is huge for Vandy, who must have believed they had him locked up just a month ago.

On the other hand, some of those things are the very reasons he should probably stick with Vandy. It's not gonna be easy to get on the field with Auburn for awhile. Vandy does play young guys. I think -- hard to be unbiased -- if I were his friend, I'd encourage him to stick with Vandy.

I admit my extreme bias however, I would have a hard time steering a RB away from Auburn considering all of the young offensive line talent we have.

Thanks I couldn't get it to paste. :dunno:

I don't do The Twitter, or speak youngster. Could somebody decipher that please?

Ford: "Indeed good sir, I am laughing so much I feel I may fall over dead" (kmsl means killing myself laughing)

Melton: "Splendid! You should commit post haste and be a part of the brethren known as the Auburn family"

Johnathan Ford is related to AUbritt ? Then he is a lock, no problem.

This is the best post ever!

Indeed!

Coincidence that both schools that offered him had their top recruiter leave for Auburn!? Kind of like..."let's try to stick it to AU." Am I over thinking this???

Coincidence that both schools that offered him had their top recruiter leave for Auburn!? Kind of like..."let's try to stick it to AU." Am I over thinking this???

I actually thought that when I read he received these 2 offers. It is coincidental this happened at this point for both these 2 since they probably need a RB less than we do. The fact the kid is going to take visits this close means he must have some level of uncertainty of his commitment to Vandy.

Indeed!

Can we just have someone do this for every twitter post?

The call he got tonight was directly from Mark Richt. A schoolmate posted on Twitter that he was talking to Rudy and he said "I"ll call you right back, Mark Richt is beeping in." Jeremy Prueitt was the one that arranged his unofficial visit to Tuscaloosa in November. No suprise there. I"ll admit I thought the same thing of "sticking it to AU.". He does have a good relationship with Prueitt as does New Hope's OL Coach Jason Smith (my old team-mate). His dream was to play @ AU but AU is gonna have to let him know in return that they want him as bad. He did tweet Gus Malzahn about an hour ago. I'm just proud of Rudy. He really is a great young man. I can honestly say he wilk be an asset to whatever school he goes to.

The call he got tonight was directly from Mark Richt. A schoolmate posted on Twitter that he was talking to Rudy and he said "I"ll call you right back, Mark Richt is beeping in." Jeremy Prueitt was the one that arranged his unofficial visit to Tuscaloosa in November. No suprise there. I"ll admit I thought the same thing of "sticking it to AU.". He does have a good relationship with Prueitt as does New Hope's OL Coach Jason Smith (my old team-mate). His dream was to play @ AU but AU is gonna have to let him know in return that they want him as bad. He did tweet Gus Malzahn about an hour ago. I'm just proud of Rudy. He really is a great young man. I can honestly say he wilk be an asset to whatever school he goes to.

AJC reports Kamara rated his visit a 9. CMR may feel Kamara heading to Bama so he needs a back up plan seems logical.

Indeed!

Bet

HaHaHa!!!

Archived