Westerman gone? Merged threads.

AuburnWarVet

According to war tiger6s twitter

@WARTIGER6: Arizona St outlets are reporting that Christian Westerman has been granted a release from Auburn and is transferring to Arizona St #fb

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His dad posts on here. Wonder if he is going to post some insight on the situation. If it wasn't working out it wasn't working out and I understand/don't blame him. Just wondering what the root cause was

His dad posts on here. Wonder if he is going to post some insight on the situation. If it wasn't working out it wasn't working out and I understand/don't blame him. Just wondering what the root cause was

I thought it was one of his grandparents(grandmother?).

Regardless, I bet we don't see any insight.

His dad and one of his grandparents used to post on Auburn eagle. Maybe they will show up and explain why. They seemed happy before the season. Maybe he became unhappy with playing time, or maybe he was unhappy with the coaching situation. I know Grimes played a big part in him coming here. He had to be pretty upset about something to transfer and sit out again next season

I know he has to do what is best for him, but the fan support and exposure at Arizona State are nowhere close to what Auburn has to offer.

Sort of the danger of recruiting kids from the other side of the country. AZ and AL about as different as you can get. Wonder who else might leave?

Ouch. That really stinks. Kid has a world of potential and in three years, I know he would have made an impact. At least we are fortunate enough to have good depth at OL.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I believe he will only have two years of eligibility to play at Arizonia State. He was a redshirt freshman this year. He will have to sit out next next year as a redshirt sophomore and he will not become eligible until his redshirt junior year. He either must be really unhappy at Auburn, or he must be very concerned about a lack of playing time

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I believe he will only have two years of eligibility to play at Arizonia State. He was a redshirt freshman this year. He will have to sit out next next year as a redshirt sophomore and he will not become eligible until his redshirt junior year. He either must be really unhappy at Auburn, or he must be very concerned about a lack of playing time

Correct. He has 2 years left.

Correct. He has 2 years left.

This move just doesnt make any sense unless he is absolutely miserable or he thinks he will never play at Auburn

Archived