Top 10 football coaching jobs (college and pro)

ellitor

Six of the 10 were College. Apparently the story's author didn't think much of UAT and their facilities and stressed it is almost purely on reputation/tradition. I agree on why Notre Dame is on there. Shocked that Penn State wasn't included using the same logic and UAT.

This is a joke of a list........................Steelers job is at least #1 or 2 in NFL. We've had 3 coaches in the last 42 years. Noll, Cowher and Tomlin it just doesn't get any better then that also with the same owner family.......

This is a joke of a list........................Steelers job is at least #1 or 2 in NFL. We've had 3 coaches in the last 42 years. Noll, Cowher and Tomlin it just doesn't get any better then that also with the same owner family.......

As much as I hate to say it you missed the biggest fact. Most super bowl trophies.

As much as I hate to say it you missed the biggest fact. Most super bowl trophies.

No I didn't miss it but I was trying to be nice....But thanks for mentioning it.

Personally I don't like the Steelers but who would you really rank above them? I can't think of anyone else that would really make sense. They should be the #1 overall program on these type of lists. I can see the Packers and Patriots but to think that there is a college program that should be ranked ahead of them is silly. Notre Dame over Pittsburg?

pu leez

Personally I don't like the Steelers but who would you really rank above them? I can't think of anyone else that would really make sense. They should be the #1 overall program on these type of lists. I can see the Packers and Patriots but to think that there is a college program that should be ranked ahead of them is silly. Notre Dame over Pittsburg?

pu leez

Your a very intelligent person 97

Six of the 10 were College. Apparently the story's author didn't think much of UAT and their facilities and stressed it is almost purely on reputation/tradition. I agree on why Notre Dame is on there. Shocked that Penn State wasn't included using the same logic and UAT.

The list is the Top 10 Football Coaching Jobs - That Sandusky mess at Penn State doesn't make it a very appealing job right now. It will take a while to clear that tarnish, IMO.

I think Florida should be listed above Notre Dame. But having 3 SEC schools in the top 10 is justified with the way this conference has dominated college football lately, and all three of those teams listed have multiple BCSNC's during this SEC dominance period.

Archived