PM just posted something about the staff

NCTiger

Anyone know what it is about ? Saw one comment sounding like DC is back in the discussion, but thought he was staying at FSU. Appreciate any insight.

War Eagle !

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i read something about DC reconsidering on another site this morning . . . but I'm not sure if that was what PM was discussing or not

i read something about DC reconsidering on another site this morning . . . but I'm not sure if that was what PM was discussing or not

Thanks. I wonder if Garner coming back and speaking about giving back to Auburn and helping us return to the top had an impact on him.

War Eagle !

With Craig saying "thanks but no thanks", I'd think Gus has moved on by now. Still strange things happen sometimes.

What position was DC supposedly going to coach?

Initial speculation was maybe QB/rec coordinator. Now they are saying maybe WR, I think.

DC would be great, guessing tomorrow we may find something out on it.....the anticipation

How do you know by tomorrow? Source?

DC would be great, guessing tomorrow we may find something out on it.....the anticipation

I think that is purely based on the fact that Felony State finishes their season tonight.

I think that is purely based on the fact that Felony State finishes their season tonight.

Yep -- with a loss to the Huskies, I hope! My only chance to make up some ground in the TD Auburn Bowl! ;)

Yep -- with a loss to the Huskies, I hope! My only chance to make up some ground in the TD Auburn Bowl! ;)

I'm definitely pulling for the Huskies in that one. I detest fsu. I never want them to win a game in anything either. :lol: GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Yep -- with a loss to the Huskies, I hope! My only chance to make up some ground in the TD Auburn Bowl! ;)/>

I missed two weeks of that so I gave up on it. :\

Yep -- with a loss to the Huskies, I hope! My only chance to make up some ground in the TD Auburn Bowl! ;)/>

I missed two weeks of that so I gave up on it. :\

I'm so far out of it, I can't catch the leaders. But it's still fun!

Archived