2014 4* MLB Kevin Mouhon (Cincinnati signee)

robbykidd

Norcross won their 1st 6a state championship this year. They are very good right now. This kid would be a terrific pickup

• 5 weeks later...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin got an Auburn offer yesterday and named Auburn a slight leader. This free from BM

Auburn has offered 4-star linebacker Kevin Mouhon from Norcross (Ga.) High...Mouhon unofficially visited Auburn on Jan. 13 with Ben Bradley and his family...Update: I just spoke with Mouhon. He said Auburn is his slight leader now. He plans to be at Auburn's Junior Day Feb. 23.

Kevin got an Auburn offer yesterday and named Auburn a slight leader. This free from BM

Auburn has offered 4-star linebacker Kevin Mouhon from Norcross (Ga.) High...Mouhon unofficially visited Auburn on Jan. 13 with Ben Bradley and his family...Update: I just spoke with Mouhon. He said Auburn is his slight leader now. He plans to be at Auburn's Junior Day Feb. 23.

I just saw that on 247 E. I wasn't joking in my earlier post about the talent in this area. Getting Bradley was an excellent start. All the Norcross kids are pretty good kids. Their coach (Kevin(?) Maloof) was the Iron's bros. coach when they were at Dacula. He doesn't put up with much non-sense. Getting Coach Garner will be big. He signed a ton of kids to thUGA from the N. Fulton/Gwinnett county area. Mouhon, Williams and Hamilton plus one more will be a great LB class!

glad to see this kid looks fast and has the size for safety

:-\ I'm thinking he'll probably grow even more and stay as a linebacker given that he's around 6'2", 220 lbs already.

glad to see this kid looks fast and has the size for safety

+1.....Would be nice to snag this kid.

:-\/> I'm thinking he'll probably grow even more and stay as a linebacker given that he's around 6'2", 220 lbs already.

• 6 months later...
Guest jojo1515

I guess this guy committed to Tennessee, are we still recruiting him? I saw he was listed on the recruits on tv page. He just about knocked a guy out in the blowout loss to Booker T Washington...He had the 1 play out of 1 that I saw that was a good play for Norcross in the game :/

I guess this guy committed to Tennessee, are we still recruiting him? I saw he was listed on the recruits on tv page. He just about knocked a guy out in the blowout loss to Booker T Washington...He had the 1 play out of 1 that I saw that was a good play for Norcross in the game :/

Not reallu.

• 4 months later...

“@DerekTysonESPN: Kevin Mouhon RT "@KMooMoo48: I've decided that the University Of Tennessee is not for me and I'll be attending college somewhere else =)"”

Please tell me that we are still recruiting this guy?!?

"@DerekTysonESPN: Kevin Mouhon RT "@KMooMoo48: I've decided that the University Of Tennessee is not for me and I'll be attending college somewhere else =)""

Please tell me that we are still recruiting this guy?!?

Stud

Kid isn't as good as his ranking. Auburn already turned him away once.

The word going around is that his de-commitment from Tennessee is "mutual". Tennessee is at a point where they need to turn some kids away in order to sign others, they are playing around with numbers.

Before asking why Auburn isn't recruiting him, I'd ask why he's leaving UT after one year.

I have no knowledge of the situation, btw. Just thinking out loud.

He's never been in Tennessee. He is a 2014 recruit.

Before asking why Auburn isn't recruiting him, I'd ask why he's leaving UT after one year.

:slapfh:

The way your post reads implies he has been attending Tennessee for a year. If you meant committed for a year that would have been a better term to use. I was just clarifying in case you thought he was a 2013 kid.

The way your post reads implies he has been attending Tennessee for a year. If you meant committed for a year that would have been a better term to use. I was just clarifying in case you thought he was a 2013 kid.

Your understanding is correct and that is a self-directed facepalm. This is why I shouldn't speak about things I don't know about (but, of course, then I wouldn't get to talk much at all...)

metafour has a good point. Even with this guy gone Tennessee is one over their limit of 32 and there are still a few they are trying to land. They'll be over-committed come signing day unless they have at least one more "mutual agreement".

Mikey - Just out of curiosity, are you wanting Auburn to sign Mouhon? His stock has obviously gone down, so I'm not sure if he would improve our quality at LB...

Mikey - Just out of curiosity, are you wanting Auburn to sign Mouhon? His stock has obviously gone down, so I'm not sure if he would improve our quality at LB...

I don't know the guy, so i don't know. I do wish we had one more top of the line LB committed for this class, plus we add Evans. Exactly who that one more might be I'd have to leave up to the coaches. If they aren't interested in him then I'm not either.

Archived