2014 4* MLB Kevin Mouhon (Cincinnati signee)

robbykidd

Stud LB for the 2014 Class in Auburn today.

Kevin Mouhon@KMooMoo48

Im here @auburn university #wareagle

Max Preps

Rivals Profile

247sports Profile

Scout Profile

7_776415.jpg

Outside Linebacker

Norcross, Georgia

Norcross

Ht:6'2"

Wt:210 lbs

40:4.7 secs

Class:2014 (High School)

152 Tackels in 2012, 78 solo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed he does not have much of a profile on either scout or rivals. His offer sheet is very impressive however. Was he a late bloomer, or just not attend many camps? And is he being looked at for outside or middle?

I noticed he does not have much of a profile on either scout or rivals. His offer sheet is very impressive however. Was he a late bloomer, or just not attend many camps? And is he being looked at for outside or middle?

Good question. He looks perfect for the "star" position IMO

Looks like Big Ben Bradley, our new DT, is doing some 'cruitin for us. He brought him to AU today.

Ben Bradley@IamAmbition98

On my way to Auburn! Brought @KMooMoo48 along to show him a lil of the campus....

You gotta love the leadership he's showing already!

Bring em in, let's build a championship!

He's a 2014 recruit.

He's a 2014 recruit.

Ahh. Shows how much I pay attention to detail.

WIth DCraig & Co, we could pull in a great LB recruiting class next year with Tre Williams, Mouhon, Shaun Dion Hamilton and the Calera kid

WIth DCraig & Co, we could pull in a great LB recruiting class next year with Tre Williams, Mouhon, Shaun Dion Hamilton and the Calera kid

Ronnie Clark. 247 has him graded as a Safety.

Looks like Big Ben Bradley, our new DT, is doing some 'cruitin for us. He brought him to AU today.

On my way to Auburn! Brought @KMooMoo48 along to show him a lil of the campus....

Bacon had tweeted something before about this Mouhon kid being his lil bro. Is that literal or just close friends?

those are the three I want.

Bacon had tweeted something before about this Mouhon kid being his lil bro. Is that literal or just close friends?

Figurative, but real close friends

If RC stays on the D side of the ball, he has "star" written all over him.

If RC stays on the D side of the ball, he has "star" written all over him.

I was thinking the same thing.

LOL.....Bacon, I forgot we were all calling him while waiting for his commitment.:)

LO.....Bacon, I forgot we were all calling him while waiting for his commitment. :)

I did not know you guys started calling him bacon. I thought ya'll just got bored and talked about bacon. lol

I am glad we are getting going on this young man. I grew up around Norcross, and would've gone to HS there had we not gone to a private school. We would be doing ourselves a great service to set up a satellite office there. There is so much talent in that area that it is crazy. Norcross, Milton, Alpharetta, North Gwinnett, Buford, Brookwood, Parkview are all in the same area. So is Grayson, Central Gwinnett and 3 or 4 others all within 30 minutes of each other. The talent coming out of N. Fulton and Gwinnett counties alone could keep any SEC team very well stocked. It is becoming very South FL like in the #'s of 4* and 5* kids. The difference is in the number of 3* types and it is getting closer each year!

Archived