Jovon Robinson

AUFan21

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warblogle tweeted this just now....anyone else heard anything about him.

WarBlogle.com@WarBlogle

Jovon Robinson is on campus (not sure if in classes), and from what I was told, is very interested in playing football for Auburn. #wareagle

Dang it, beat me....LOL

That would be surprising, but very cool...I figured with the whole memphis thing (even with it being cleared) we would stay away just for sh**s and giggles.

Would be very cool for the young man if he can get on campus now that he is straight and play some ground and pound foosballllll

That would be surprising, but very cool...I figured with the whole memphis thing (even with it being cleared) we would stay away just for sh**s and giggles.

Would be very cool for the young man if he can get on campus now that he is straight and play some ground and pound foosballllll

Yesah

So was AU and/or Jovon cleared in that whole Memphis mess?

after investigations Memphis was cleared and said they had no evidence of any wrongdoing for any school. Something along those lines...

So was AU and/or Jovon cleared in that whole Memphis mess?

after investigations Memphis was cleared and said they had no evidence of any wrongdoing for any school. Something along those lines...

Good grief.

I heard from a pretty reliable source that JR is no longer dating Manti T'eo and would like to resume playing tackle football for the good guys.

there is a jovon j robinson listed in the student directory as a freshman wde!

Awesome

I heard from a pretty reliable source that JR is no longer dating Manti T'eo and would like to resume playing tackle football for the good guys.

Link please or I'm calling BS.

maybe the directory is not up-to-date. i can't find cam newton listed. what is his first name? wde

Not sure if he is at AU right now or not, but I am pretty sure he was in Memphis on 1/19/2013. I was Googling for any news since he was ruled ineligible, and saw that he was apparently arrested for driving on a suspended license a couple of weeks ago. 1/19 was a Tuesday 10 days after the semester began, so it seems unlikely that he is enrolled this semester.

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/tennessee/memphis/jovon-robinson/74549261

maybe the directory is not up-to-date. i can't find cam newton listed. what is his first name? wde

Cam has his name blocked in the directory. There was an article (no link, sorry) about how any student can have their name not in the directory, so he had his removed for fairly obvious reasons.

Archived