2015 4* JUCO DE/OLB Dante Sawyer (South Carolina signee)

ellitor

That may be where it came from but not where I heard it. Lol. I wouldn't repeat anything E$PN reported. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything but with Sawyer and Key looking elsewhere (AU), I thought it relevant. I assure you there has been some issues there and maybe they are in damage control mode. But with Shaw playing while very hurt and Clowney not so much, I promise you if it became THAT in public, much more went on behind the scenes. They played well yesterday but Clowney, who had one tackle, is not exactly "selling out" from what I saw.

Nope he put it on cruise control waiting to cash out as soon as they lost to UGA and were out of the Natty picture.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be awesome if our next commitments came from Sawyer and Evans after we beat Texas A&M.

Neither one are remotely close to committing right now.

It would be awesome if our next commitments came from Sawyer and Evans after we beat Texas A&M.

Neither one are remotely close to committing right now.

That's why both committing would be awesome!

Sawyer won't get to commit until he takes care of a few things first. That is good though IMO as it gives us a chance to show Andrew Williams he is our #1 want as well. Once he decides, if Dante has done what he needed to, the decision will be made. Count me in the "Take Him" crowd but I agree with the way the staff is handling this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived