2014 4* C Joshua Casher (Alabama signee)

auburnandjagsfan

If it's really 100% between Auburn and Bama, I can't help but to think they're right that AU has the distinct edge. Dameyune has a long standing relationship with the Cashers, after all.

It's an AU-FSU battle. Cash does not have a commitable Bama offer.

What if he miraculously gets one after one of Sabans current commits blows a knee and all of sudden gets a Saban-Shirt? Is AU his second choice if he can't get on at Bama?

It does not matter. He will sign wherever he is destined to. If it's Auburn I will not love him any less if he wanted another school.

Plus, once most people start school at AU after a little while they start understanding it really is a family and truly is a special place.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's really 100% between Auburn and Bama, I can't help but to think they're right that AU has the distinct edge. Dameyune has a long standing relationship with the Cashers, after all.

It's an AU-FSU battle. Cash does not have a commitable Bama offer.

What if he miraculously gets one after one of Sabans current commits blows a knee and all of sudden gets a Saban-Shirt? Is AU his second choice if he can't get on at Bama?

If you know Casher, tell him to take it easy on my son this coming Friday! lol My son plays DE for Gulf Shores and will have to go against Casher quite a bit.

If you know Casher, tell him to take it easy on my son this coming Friday! lol My son plays DE for Gulf Shores and will have to go against Casher quite a bit.

when i was talking to him before the game he was telling me how he likes punishing the guy across from him to the point where he quits in the second half so i dont think he will take it easy on him

when i was talking to him before the game he was telling me how he likes punishing the guy across from him to the point where he quits in the second half so i dont think he will take it easy on him

Love that attitude. Impose your will. Reminds me of Eric Smith in 2010. By the 4th quarter he couldn't find anyone to block.

So he was there Saturday? Last I heard, which was from KN @ AUC was at game time that he had not seen him. I understand if he kept a low profile. SAE are you saying he was at AU game or were you talking before his game? I know you know him thats why I am asking. I love him as a player, I have sorta put him on my personal back-burner as we won't know with him for a minute. I don't want our coaches to follow my lead however, I just do that during the season in these type situations. It allows me to hold on to my last shreds of remaining sanity.

So he was there Saturday? Last I heard, which was from KN @ AUC was at game time that he had not seen him. I understand if he kept a low profile. SAE are you saying he was at AU game or were you talking before his game? I know you know him thats why I am asking. I love him as a player, I have sorta put him on my personal back-burner as we won't know with him for a minute. I don't want our coaches to follow my lead however, I just do that during the season in these type situations. It allows me to hold on to my last shreds of remaining sanity.

He was there. Hoke has been in touch with Cash and confirmed it. Hoke said pretty much the same as SAE but not in the great detail SAE did.

He was there. Hoke has been in touch with Cash and confirmed it. Hoke said pretty much the same as SAE but not in the great detail SAE did.

Dixie, from one who follows and has followed recruiting for years, sanity is uncommon to our ilk. Let your emotions loose, and peace will follow. (Along with a top 10 class)

yea he was there. he was at a tailgate with a bunch of people from our high school before the game so he didnt get into the stadium as early as most recruits do

Dixie, from one who follows and has followed recruiting for years, sanity is uncommon to our ilk. Let your emotions loose, and peace will follow. (Along with a top 10 class)

Oh, I let them loose in that game thread the other night. Mods, is there any way you guys can block me from all game threads from here on out? Might be best for all involved. :-[

Oh, I let them loose in that game thread the other night. Mods, is there any way you guys can block me from all game threads from here on out? Might be best for all involved. :-[

Simple solution. Turn off your cell phone during the game.

Simple solution. Turn off your cell phone during the game.

Ha! I left it at the house for Arky St. but not on purpose. It was one of the only times I have ever actually commented during a game as I normally am watching too intensely to take time to post. But certain players were getting themselves taken out of every play and I panicked!! Lol. Never again, I swear!

I am very glad Josh made the game. You just can't compete with the SEC when it comes to football.

• 2 weeks later...

Unless something unexpected comes up Josh will more than likely be back on campus for Ole Miss. He really enjoyed his last visit and has already been asking the people from our high school that tailgate together what food we will be having for Ole Miss (big boys gotta eat). I will be at his game friday and will try to get some new info out of him then

Unless something unexpected comes up Josh will more than likely be back on campus for Ole Miss. He really enjoyed his last visit and has already been asking the people from our high school that tailgate together what food we will be having for Ole Miss (big boys gotta eat). I will be at his game friday and will try to get some new info out of him then

SAE, thanks for the update. This is good to hear. I hope he re-commits to us and soon? E, or anyone, does Cashier have a planed date to make a commitment?

SAE, thanks for the update. This is good to hear. I hope he re-commits to us and soon? E, or anyone, does Cashier have a planed date to make a commitment?

After St. Paul's season is over.

yea he told me he was putting recruitment on the back burner until after the season. He doesnt have a time table for what all he will be doing after the season but dont expect anything until december at the earliest

yea he told me he was putting recruitment on the back burner until after the season. He doesnt have a time table for what all he will be doing after the season but dont expect anything until december at the earliest

Thank you SAE!

• 5 weeks later...

I think he knows he jumped too early.

yeah he also is running out of options Bama is full on OL and I think FSU is too he better hurry up and pull the trigger before he is left behind on the gus bus. WDE

Making an unofficial visit to the Plains this weekend, along with his younger brother. BOOM!!

Is this his recommit weekend? I would still really like to get him

I don't blame Mr. Casher for wanting to be sure. Let's remember he's only 17 or 18 and making the biggest decision of his life thus far. Personally, I don't want anybody to come to Auburn with second thoughts in their head.

Now with that being said, he would make a big time addition to the class in an area of need and I hope he pulls the trigger for the good guys.

Archived