2014 4* C Joshua Casher (Alabama signee)

auburnandjagsfan

Josh is back on board for good. i think he still is going to have a convo with the coaches for them to make sure but they will be pleased with him after their convo.

Good news! If this comes to fruition, are we done on the OL?

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh is back on board for good. i think he still is going to have a convo with the coaches for them to make sure but they will be pleased with him after their convo.

Not necessarily. We may take 1 OT.

Not necessarily. We may take 1 OT.

Maybe, but it won't be Sims. Only chance I see, which is slight, is moving Frazier to OL or getting Prestwood, but he probably is going to FSU.

Ole Josh is having his "come to Jesus" meeting with Gustov this morning.

I think we will have confirmation soon don't you think?

E - What does this do to our rank? He is a 4*.

I don't know how to do the formula on 247 and don't know what ESPN does so all I can give you is Scout and Rivals. We would go from 21 to 17 on Scout and 16 to 12 on Rivals.

I don't know how to do the formula on 247 and don't know what ESPN does so all I can give you is Scout and Rivals. We would go from 21 to 17 on Scout and 16 to 12 on Rivals.

Preaciate.

Yeah, I expected something by now. Patience is a virtue I haven't adopted yet.

Hard to be patient in this time of instant everything. I gotta good guess for everyone, "Casher to Auburn!"

He talked to coaching staff. Looks like holding off announcement till later date.

Curious to hear if anyone has any good reason behind waiting? Trying to generate a buzz for another recruit? Just can't see a ton of advantages to letting a guy hang around if both he and the staff feels good on him committing

Maybe the staff isn't sure he's 100% certain yet.

The staff wants to make sure he is 100% in before accepting this time.

So did Gus even talk to him today?

If Pops said a meeting was in the midst of happening this morning, which he did, then it happened.

If things had gone less than great, I think someone would have leaked something, maybe. The silence to me says everyone is on the same page with whatever the plan is. Course, what do I know? :dunno:

If things had gone less than great, I think someone would have leaked something, maybe. The silence to me says everyone is on the same page with whatever the plan is. Course, what do I know? :dunno:

Dixie, I hope you are right. Based on what we learned last week, I have to bet that Casher was coming to AU this last weekend to recommit. I can only hope he was not disappointed with the meeting with our coaches. It has been mentioned earlier that his commitment would help our South Alabama/Mobile recruiting and it would further solidify that Coach Craig is an elite recruiter. Hopefully this is just a timing thing that will resolve itself quickly.

I think the coaches are smart to make sure Casher and the coaches feel AU is the best place for him to play college football.

All I'm getting are good vibes from those who would know. As to when it may be announced... :dunno: but I am sure the fact that they are waiting means something. (<---serious journalism there folks!)

Just dropping by for my daily check up on casher

Still a shame Tunde had to be behind Reese all this time he could of been a great starter for almost any division 1 school

Archived