2014 4* C Joshua Casher (Alabama signee)

auburnandjagsfan

I think he signs outside the sec.

I have heard he is most likely to sign with auburn but if he doesnt it will be with FSU

Not sure he is a takr for FSU. They have a center committed for this class.

im calling it.. He will visit AU in one of the next three games people who notice him will be nice "naturally" because we ain't that kinda people<------ in bammer terms. He is a great athlete and will realize after an AU night game that between coaches who actually care about me- people who are like family- and to see a great AU offense on display (I need to be their guy)

He will be a tiger IMO

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about FSU, but Casher doesn't really have a lot of options. Some schools may still be skeptical about his size. Better not blow it with Auburn. I think our staff is in the catbird seat now. Tables have a way of turning sometimes.

I have heard he is most likely to sign with auburn but if he doesnt it will be with FSU

i dont think he goes there because i think he ends up at auburn but if i were to put money on any school outside of auburn it would be FSU

i dont think he goes there because i think he ends up at auburn but if i were to put money on any school outside of auburn it would be FSU

I would agree if he was a take for the Noles and that's not a knock on Cash.

FSU will take him in a heartbeat. Just to help keep themselves relevant in Mobile. I know this for a fact.

FSU will take him in a heartbeat. Just to help keep themselves relevant in Mobile. I know this for a fact.

That plus they can sign 30 in this class clears that up.

I think if he signs with FSU he will be kicking himself for his decision to decommit. FSU is most likely, not a bad deal for them if they can get little bro to go along with their cousin. If Josh ends up a player then it is win/win/win for them IMO.

nothing bugs me more than people saying "if hes not 100% auburn we dont want him" and anything else along these lines. before you go around judging kids put yourself in their shoes. Cash's recruitment blew up out of no where and hes only 17 years old, he got confused and didnt know what to do. in my opinion he did the right thing, after his recruitment blew up and everything got crazy for him he didnt know if he still wanted to go to auburn so he told the coaches that and decommitted instead of staying committed and flipping on signing day or something like that. for those of you who think he doesnt have a "firm" offer to auburn he does, no two questions about it. also its fans like yall who hate on these kids for decommitting that makes them feel uncomfortable to come back for visits. He said he isnt sure if he will come back and visit for the iron bowl like he had planned because he doesnt know how the fans will treat him. so congratulations yall are scaring off kids for being irrational and letting recruiting hurt your personal sense of pride way to much. i know Cash so i will talk to him at some point and tell him he needs to visit and that he will still be welcomed at auburn by the fans but i never lie to my friends so im not going to tell him that unless i feel that way so yall need to pull your panties up and start acting like the men yall are. never forget these are 16,17 and 18 year olds we are talking about. what life altering decisions were you making where you had hundreds of peoples trying to get you to do what they want you to do when you were that age? none.

If Casher wants to be at Auburn, one thing he as well as some of his supporters need to do, is dial down the drama. Know what I mean ?

If Casher wants to be at Auburn, one thing he as well as some of his supporters need to do, is dial down the drama. Know what I mean ?

His supporters are not causing the drama. It's the prideful, if you decommit then you are not All IN and we don't want you POV that is causing the drama. Everybody just needs to sit back, relax, trust the coaches, and let them deal with Cash as they see fit....And FWIW Cash has been completely dialed down since the decommit.

His supporters are not causing the drama. It's the prideful, if you decommit then you are not All IN and we don't want you POV that is causing the drama. Everybody just needs to sit back, relax, trust the coaches, and let them deal with Cash as they see fit....And FWIW Cash has been completely dialed down since the decommit.

I have to disagree there. That was some drama in his supporter's post just now and Casher saying he would not be liked at the stadium is more drama. I believe he said that since the decommit too. The one thing I do agree with in your post is for people to relax, thus the advise to dial back the drama. But, as I said in my earlier post, Tre wants us to keep recruiting Casher and I agree with him, we should.

I have to disagree there. That was some drama in his supporter's post just now and Casher saying he would not be liked at the stadium is more drama. I believe he said that since the decommit too. The one thing I do agree with in your post is for people to relax, thus the advise to dial back the drama. But, as I said in my earlier post, Tre wants us to keep recruiting Casher and I agree with him, we should.

I don't consider Cash's comments as drama. I consider that a normal reaction given how big recruiting has dotten.

I don't consider Cash's comments as drama. I consider that a normal reaction given how big recruiting has dotten.

Yes, I understand that you think that was normal.

From what i am hearing I believe that he signs with AU.

23 great. If it happens I bet he will totally buy in this time. I think he will be a starter at AU for a few years.

The move by the coach here seems to be a smart one. Let this thing play out and then Josh can decide what is best for him. I know the de-commitment upset many of us, me included. This will give everyone time to figure out what is best for Josh and for AU.

We're Auburn. We're in the driver's seat. Let the dust settle. If he comes great. If not we'll be fine. Next year will be our best OL class. And we've had some good ones lately. Cash has limited options right now. I think he is beginning to realize that.

Archived