2014 4* C Joshua Casher (Alabama signee)

auburnandjagsfan

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

confirmed josh will be visiting this weekend

Awesome news. I hope he has a great time...and we beat the crap out of them

What's your connection again? Classmate? Family Friend? Not questioning you. I Just want to be able to say where info came from in the future when asked.

What's your connection again? Classmate? Family Friend? Not questioning you. I Just want to be able to say where info came from in the future when asked.

we played together in HS i was a senior when he and Tre were freshmen. i played defense so naturally i became closer to Tre but Josh and i are friends too. I talked to Josh the other night after Tre told me he was coming to up for the Miss St game to make sure he was coming and he said he was coming but wasnt sure if he was going to stay in auburn or go back to mobile after the game.

Edit: Tre is coming as well but i figured that was pretty much expected as he comes up any time he gets a chance. hopefully ill get to talk to them while they are here but they are usually busy all day while they are here especially when they head back towards mobile after the game. if i do get a chance to talk to them all share any info i get out of them if i get any.

Well that is good news. Josh will be treated just as good as any kid maybe better.

Not by the negabarner recruitniks that recognize him.

Well that is good news. Josh will be treated just as good as any kid maybe better.

Odds are that he will be with Tre and the other mobile guys most of the time though so im hoping that even the people that normally wouldnt be nice will be since he is with the other guys. thats my hope at least because Josh is a good kid and he decommitted to benefit auburn as much as himself. he wasnt 100% sure so he didnt want to lead the staff to believe that he was.

3:42 is his explanation on why he decommitted

Casher will end back up with AU from the info I am getting. He definitely still has a committable offer.

And the coaches feel good about our chances at the moment. He is a take for FSU now though so the Craig n' Lashlee vs. Pruitt battle will be very intriguing.

Casher will end back up with AU from the info I am getting. He definitely still has a committable offer.

That would be outstanding, IMO. He's in perfect position to redshirt next year behind Reese before taking over at center as a redshirt freshman.

Let's all hope that we can influence the "negabarner's" before this becomes a word in Wikipedia.

If it's really 100% between Auburn and Bama, I can't help but to think they're right that AU has the distinct edge. Dameyune has a long standing relationship with the Cashers, after all.

If it's really 100% between Auburn and Bama, I can't help but to think they're right that AU has the distinct edge. Dameyune has a long standing relationship with the Cashers, after all.

It's an AU-FSU battle. Cash does not have a commitable Bama offer.

Yeah, see, that's what I was thinking, which is why I found it odd that the prediction was between AU and UAT.

Yeah, see, that's what I was thinking, which is why I found it odd that the prediction was between AU and UAT.

I think the Bammer predictors just haven't bothered to change their prediction.

Well that may bode well, considering FSU's insider currently predicts him to AU.

Josh had a good time this weekend and said he is going to try to make it back up for ole miss. He said he probably wont commit anywhere till after the season so he can focus on winning a state championship. He said his personal goals are secondary to the team but he wants to win lineman of the year. also one thing that i thought was interesting was both Josh and his little brother Darius were pulling for texas am over bama. Darius is a sophmore and already has some big time offers but told me he will be choosing between bama and auburn. he said he doesnt want to play far from home.

What if he miraculously gets one after one of Sabans current commits blows a knee and all of sudden gets a Saban-Shirt? Is AU his second choice if he can't get on at Bama?

What if he miraculously gets one after one of Sabans current commits blows a knee and all of sudden gets a Saban-Shirt? Is AU his second choice if he can't get on at Bama?

It does not matter. He will sign wherever he is destined to. If it's Auburn I will not love him any less if he wanted another school.

Archived