2014 4* C Joshua Casher (Alabama signee)

auburnandjagsfan

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is GREAT news to me, if it's true! It re-solidifies Craig's reputation in Mobile, gives us further re-assurance of Tre Williams' commit, and gives us access to his younger brother if he turns out to be a top commit. War Eagle, Joshua Casher!

***Please do not paste or summarize premium or VIP content on AUF***

Link

7) Do not post info from AU Premium Sites. We are all friends here in the AUFAMILY. We respect their sites and we have pretty good relations with other sites' admins too. Do not make us look like a dimestore version by ripping their efforts off. We are a free site. We are supported by sponsors and donations. We know we cannot at present compete with the total insider information/recruiting business plan. We specialize in hard info and humor. It's what we do.

Per HS teammate, No. 2 center Josh Casher has recommitted. RT @WL_III: Congrats to teammate Josh Casher on his Auburn commitment yesterday

@AUBlog

..... and this from a 2nd teammate posted yesterday,

1815e29afad48226014003d163b1c9c4_normal.jpegStewart Thames@stewartthames 24 Oct

Congrats to my boy josh Casher on committing to Auburn...again

E, can we celebrate Cashier back in the fold? This sure would be great news!

The word is the staff wants to see him in person and make sure he is ready to be all in this time before accepting his commitment if he were to make it. Needless to say things look very good for Auburn right now.

The wqords is the staff wants to see him in person and make sure he is ready to be all in this time before accepting his commitment if he were to make it. Needless to say things look very good for Auburn right now.

I think he will be visiting this weekend and the coaches can have a face to face/heart to heart talk with him.

The wqords is the staff wants to see him in person and make sure he is ready to be all in this time before accepting his commitment if he were to make it. Needless to say things look very good for Auburn right now.

I think he will be visiting this weekend and the coaches can have a face to face/heart to heart talk with him.

That's the plan as I understand it.

That would be really news if it turns out to be true and Joshua is a man of his word and finally sticks to his Auburn commitment this team around.

Does this mean the Mobile bamzos have stopped threatening to close his family's business down if he attends Auburn? Or has the family figured out the REC's bark is worse than their bite?

Does this mean the Mobile bamzos have stopped threatening to close his family's business down if he attends Auburn? Or has the family figured out the REC's bark is worse than their bite?

The threat was never to actually close business. Just to take business elsewhere.

The threat was never to actually close business. Just to take business elsewhere.

The threat was to hurt the operation by taking business elsewhere. Should I have said "hurt" rather than close? Would that have made you happy? Hint: Hurt a business long enough and effectively enough and you've closed it.

The threat was to hurt the operation by taking business elsewhere. Should I have said "hurt" rather than close? Would that have made you happy? Hint: Hurt a business long enough and effectively enough and you've closed it.

When I read threaten to close the business down, to me that means trumped up litigation or political forced bull crap. Had no way of knowing how you intended the phrase.

When I read threaten to close the business down, to me that means trumped up litigation or political forced bull crap. Had no way of knowing how you intended the phrase.

If it is any consolation Mikey, I thought it was obvious. A little business acumen goes a long way. :poke: If true about Casher, great news!!

If it is any consolation Mikey, I thought it was obvious. A little business acumen goes a long way. :poke:/> If true about Casher, great news!!

Truely sad Bammer people to say things like this. Hopefully, more AU friends will help their business. What type of business is it? Terrific news to have Casher if all goes well.

If you didn't, then you should have backed away from the keyboard. This is what? The 1,000th time you have "corrected" somebody when no correction was appropriate? Sometimes it pays to think before typing.

JFDTiger80, it's been written that Casher's father is in the concrete business. This is nothing new for the bammers. Their current #22 player, Christion Jones from Minior High, was ready to commit to Auburn until her bammer boss threatened to have his mother fired from her job. There have been incidents similar to this as far back as when Coach Jordan was at Auburn and probably before that.

If you didn't, then you should have backed away from the keyboard. This is what? The 1,000th time you have "corrected" somebody when no correction was appropriate? Sometimes it pays to think before typing.

JFDTiger80, it's been written that Casher's father is in the concrete business. This is nothing new for the bammers. Their current #22 player, Christion Jones from Minior High, was ready to commit to Auburn until her bammer boss threatened to have his mother fired from her job. There have been incidents similar to this as far back as when Coach Jordan was at Auburn and probably before that.

Where I come from there is a huge difference between a threat to shut down a business and no longer do business with someone, thus a correction was indeed appropriate. Not taking sides or anything. Now on your post about C. Jones was very insightful and on point but I suspect happens at a lot of university's

So, is Casher a commit again? Heard he is supposed

To be in AU. I hope this thing gets done with him today. He will be a nice sized center. He has to know that typically AU centers start their position for 3 years or so. It is a nice gig.

So, is Casher a commit again? Heard he is supposed

To be in AU. I hope this thing gets done with him today. He will be a nice sized center. He has to know that typically AU centers start their position for 3 years or so. It is a nice gig.

And don't forget little brother, Darius still needs to add some weight but he has two more years I think. He has the frame to be a great OL.

Where I come from there is a huge difference between a threat to shut down a business and no longer do business with someone, thus a correction was indeed appropriate. Not taking sides or anything. Now on your post about C. Jones was very insightful and on point but I suspect happens at a lot of university's

It all depends on how much business is being done. If the group making the threat knows they represent a majority of the business of the company they threaten, then its a distinction without a difference. Mikey clearly points that out. In addition, even though "other" universities is not Mikey's issue (it is yours), I personally do not think this happens at a "lot of universities".

She should tape him saying that and sue him for big bucks. That is called a hostile work place and in no way is her son going to a college the boss doesn't like grounds for firing.

It all depends on how much business is being done. If the group making the threat knows they are a majority of the business of the company being threatened, then its a distinction without a difference. Mikey clearly points that out. In addition, even though other universities was not Mikey's issue, it is yours, I personally do not think this happens at a "lot of universities".

You have your opinion and I have mine. But I'm right though. Jk! In the big scheme it doesn't matter I'm just a fan of Auburn could care less what any other university does in all honesty!

Josh is back on board for good. i think he still is going to have a convo with the coaches for them to make sure but they will be pleased with him after their convo.

I did think. I took into account your personality and affection for jabbing at info you don't agree with or find proposterous. I thought you were doing that in your OP. Hence my reply. However, I do apologize for misinterpretting your OP as a sarcastic jab at the info.

Archived