Auburn Women Make WNIT

WarDamnEagle#1

Thats great! It is great to see this team in postseason play in Coach Flo's first year. So glad for the seniors on this team. War Eagle! Beat UAB!

AU hammering UAB in the second half....a 24 point lead with about 8 minutes to go. Game is free on AUHD

AU hammering UAB in the second half....a 24 point lead with about 8 minutes to go. Game is free on AUHD

The heck?! Wish I saw this sooner.

Sorry...I didn't find it until the second half....missed the starting time by an hour....EDT over here.

Sorry...I didn't find it until the second half....missed the starting time by an hour....EDT over here.

None of the AU Twitter's said you could watch it on AUHD for free so I just assumed it was only radio.

Edit: Nvm they did... This is what I get for not following Auburn's Women Basketball Twitter.

None of the AU Twitter's said you could watch it on AUHD for free so I just assumed it was only radio.

Edit: Nvm they did... This is what I get for not following Auburn's Women Basketball Twitter.

I was just looking for the score on gametracker when I came across it. There as no mention on this board and no one was tracking the game. Hope someone will help keep us posted in the future.

Wish the turn out had been better - the NIT committee uses that as part of their process for who hosts the next game........if you missed watching the second half was AUsome.........

Wish the turn out had been better - the NIT committee uses that as part of their process for who hosts the next game........if you missed watching the second half was AUsome.........

The game seemed under-promoted and as noted, the "crowd", if you want to call it that, was pretty small...but those loyal fans were rewarded with a good effort by the Lady Tigers.

The game seemed under-promoted and as noted, the "crowd", if you want to call it that, was pretty small...but those loyal fans were rewarded with a good effort by the Lady Tigers.

I'll agree with under-promoted. Perhaps the short notice was unavoidable but I saw little to no effort to get the word out to students and fans.

I'm not sure they had much time to do alot of promoting....Coach Flo bought 200 student tickets but it sure didn't look like they all showed up. Based on what I saw elsewhere this morning...we get to host based on having 30 more people at our game....I'm with you - hope the turn out on Sunday is better. Should the Lady Tigers win they will get to play a team they have beaten once this year - either Arkansas or Tulane.........

Be at the Arena Sunday at 2 p.m. to watch the Lady Tigers go for win #18 and advance in the WNIT. Tickets are only $10.00 for reserved seats, $7.00 for general admission seats, and $5.00 for student seats. There is no excuse for not buying a $7.00 ticket and getting your but in a good seat to support an Auburn team which has given a tremendous amount of effort this year for Auburn University. The ladies can continue to host a game if they win and have the best attendance versus the next opponent. I will be there on Sunday - will you? WAR DAM EAGLE!

Archived