Video

Tiger

Will there be any videos like the ones created for the Tennessee game last year, the LSU game this year, and the Tennessee game this year for this past Georgia game? I think there was definately some material that could be used for it...is the person/group that usually makes the videos thinking of making one for the Georgia win?

absolutely no question about it, that hit on reggie brown would HAVE to be included. that was possibly the most VICIOUS hit i've ever seen. Junior Rosegreen is a straight assassin when your running across the middle. Dont do it.

Does anyone still have a link to the Tennessee video from this year?

Or does anyone still have it on their hard drive to where they could e-mail it to me or send it via AIM?

Thanks in advance. :)

I have the LSU and Tenn. game videos posted to my webspace. these two videos alone have maxed out my free university webspace. So much so that I cant even make an index page...... If any other students want to post other vidoes just let me know. I have all of the videos from the old media page saved on my hard drive. PM me and I can get you the File and walk you through how to post it.

Also, David.......If we can get enough students to post these videos to their free University webspace, could you make an index page of links?

And here is the link to the LSU Video, btw...

http://www.auburn.edu/~prestww/lsu_au_small.wmv

Thanks for posting them WaDE. I had to modify my link to get it to work. I found your post and you couldn't get it to work but if you put %20 in where the space is between UT and 2004, it works.

good to know...... much thanks. i hate file names with spaces in them. I shoulda renamed it before i posted it... oh well.

UGA was the last home game Ill ever get to see as an Auburn student. :( Ill gladly give up my University webpage, as well as my left arm, to anyone who will make a video. If thats not enough, Ill consider including my girlfriend in the deal too.

I can make the video, but do not have the raw video to work with. I'd be glad to make it but need the tape or DVD of game. And my wife wouldn't be to pleased to see your girlfriend show up here, so I'll pass on that offer.

Archived