2015 5* DT Daron Payne (Alabama signee)

ellitor

I'll believe this guy has interest in AU when his LOI comes through the fax machine.

That's exactly where I'm at with him.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll believe this guy has interest in AU when his LOI comes through the fax machine.

Me three.

Me three.

I would like to have him but add me as 4th on this list.

Me three.

116468.gif

Me three.

116468.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I say 75/45

Golf's Blood Pressure after taking his BP meds. (aka: A case of PBR) :drink1:/>

Dixie, where have you been. Get back in here and post more often. Work is not an excuse.

War Eagle.

Fwiw Mike Farrell just said on Twitter that he believes auburn is the leader for DP (don't have link) it's also on bleacher report.

This would be awesome, if he commits to AU. I will be skeptical until signing day.

Fwiw Mike Farrell just said on Twitter that he believes auburn is the leader for DP (don't have link) it's also on bleacher report.

This would be awesome, if he commits to AU. I will be skeptical until signing day.

As stated above, I will be skeptical until the signed letter is received in the AU fax machine on signing day.

Maybe the kid is starting to realize that we need him more than the school across the state and that would translate to more playing time, sooner. But i agree i won't be fooled again, won't trust commits until we have that LOI in hand.

• 2 weeks later...

With as many dt's as we have leaving, I'd feel much better getting at least one more talent good enough to contribute as a freshman. I'm sure Lawson said some good stuff last night to help. Still skeptical on DP but as of now, I guess we have as good a shot as anybody. Such a long way from a few months back when we all thought he was going to go to bama for sure.

Archived