2013 SEC Media Days

RunInRed

1016900_590481724308582_962957659_n.jpg

Seniors Chris Davis, Dee Ford and Jay Prosch will represent AU at SEC Media Days next Wednesday.

SEC FOOTBALL MEDIA DAYS

July 16-18, 2013, in Hoover, Ala.

Tuesday, July 16

Florida, Ole Miss, Missouri, South Carolina

Wednesday, July 17

Arkansas, Auburn, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Tennessee, Texas A&M

Thursday, July 18

Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Vanderbilt

Chris Davis, Dee Ford and Jay Prosch will join me at SEC Media Days next Wednesday. They will represent Auburn well.

@CoachGusMalzahn

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great representatives for AU.

I love SEC Media Days - just means we are that much closer to FOOTBALL season!!!!

I love SEC Media Days - just means we are that much closer to FOOTBALL season!!!!

Nip or no nip, we are closer than close. It's time to get ready.

Nip or no nip, we are closer than close. It's time to get ready.

Not sure where you are from, but Saturday evening while taking a boat ride along Lake Martin - you could have witnessed more than a few nips in the damp/cool air. Shocking to have nipply weather in JULY around these parts.

I hope the Auburn Family will show up like it was gameday in showing 1000% support of coach Mamzahn, Chris, Dee and Jay that will be on hand. ALL IN. And to the Bammers, NO MORE!

Ahhhh yes good old SEC Media days. Always seems to bring out the classiest people like our old pal the fork lift operator Eric Blackerby. The guy standing beside him has an expression that says "Eric you are rockin' that shirt I wish I would have worn mine and we would have been down like two flat tires." http://www.al.com/sp...rt_guy_its.html

I don't know where to begin. Somebody wrote a story based on a guy wearing a shirt that he hates another team/college? This is not even regional or SEC. Go to any of a number of NFL games and see what fans are wearing. Or don't limit it to football. Soccer, basketball...rugby! Journalists I sometimes think need to get out of their cloistered, ivory tower little offices and see what the world's like.

fwiw, the story talks of Bama blowing a 24 point lead LAST November and the tornados so what's this Bamzo doing this decade?

I don't know where to begin. Somebody wrote a story based on a guy wearing a shirt that he hates another team/college? This is not even regional or SEC. Go to any of a number of NFL games and see what fans are wearing. Or don't limit it to football. Soccer, basketball...rugby! Journalists I sometimes think need to get out of their cloistered, ivory tower little offices and see what the world's like.

fwiw, the story talks of Bama blowing a 24 point lead LAST November and the tornados so what's this Bamzo doing this decade?

You must understand that if it does not happen within the state of Alabama....it is of no consequence. Meanwhile, AU sending its usual cntingent of classy guys. WE

it funny cus my mom went to au and my dad played frosh football before they were aloowed to play with the varsity. after a few short years of living in northeast bama and a huge majority of bama fans she grew to dislike bama pretty strongly. she had no hate in her heart but she had a s*** said her fav two teams were auburn and whoever beat bama.

also ya gotta give nick a little credit for trying to defuse things. he said the fans should show more class but i still remember the iron bowl where it appeared nick was shouting i hate those muthas cept not quite thaqt politely. did he ever apologize for that i wonder?

it funny cus my mom went to au and my dad played frosh football before they were aloowed to play with the varsity. after a few short years of living in northeast bama and a huge majority of bama fans she grew to dislike bama pretty strongly. she had no hate in her heart but she had a s*** said her fav two teams were auburn and whoever beat bama.

also ya gotta give nick a little credit for trying to defuse things. he said the fans should show more class but i still remember the iron bowl where it appeared nick was shouting i hate those muthas cept not quite thaqt politely. did he ever apologize for that i wonder?

No he did not apologize!! Dont think he ever will, but Im not worried because the feeling is mutual on my side!!

Ahhhh yes good old SEC Media days. Always seems to bring out the classiest people like our old pal the fork lift operator Eric Blackerby. The guy standing beside him has an expression that says "Eric you are rockin' that shirt I wish I would have worn mine and we would have been down like two flat tires." http://www.al.com/sp...rt_guy_its.html

If you guys watched wrestling in the 80's, that Blackerby guy looks like "One Man Gang", the big, fat, slobbery looking wrestler with the mohawk. That's par for the course when it comes to bammers.

Auburn Football ‏@FootballAU

Dee Ford, Chris Davis & Jay Prosch about to leave for #SECMediaDays @fototodd

BPYxUkMCMAAZPIc.jpg

1073921_10151722431114894_1477052257_o.jpg

Chris Davis, Jay Prosch & Dee Ford on the #Auburn jet ready for takeoff for #SECMediaDays

BPYynMiCIAIZuQG.jpg

Wheels down as @dee_ford_ walks off the #Auburn jet #SECMediaDays

BPY6rvmCEAE2uDe.jpg

BPYz97gCMAEos65.jpg

That is what I was just thinking. It will take them almost as long to drive from the airport to the Wynfrey as it would to drive from AU to the Wynfrey. Unless, they are landing at the Shelby County airport, then it would be closer.

That is what I was just thinking. It will take them almost as long to drive from the airport to the Wynfrey as it would to drive from AU to the Wynfrey. Unless, they are landing at the Shelby County airport, then it would be closer.

It is safer and a much better use of time, maybe not expense.

I'm cool with it if the athletic budget can handle it. I would imagine it is partly just for cool factor and swagger. It should feel like an honor for the guys going that have worked hard and earned the respect of Malzahn.

I'm cool with it if the athletic budget can handle it. I would imagine it is partly just for cool factor and swagger. It should feel like an honor for the guys going that have worked hard and earned the respect of Malzahn.

No one can put a price tag on that. B)

Anyone know of anyone putting up live streams of SEC Media Days?

Anyone know of anyone putting up live streams of SEC Media Days?

I just did in the Gus and Auburn on espnu and espn3.com thread

Archived