2014 3* ATH Stanton Truitt COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!

ellitor

So......yesterday I commented on Sean White's page, today I commented on Truitt's page. 2 comments, 2 commits...I'm on fire. Who should I comment on next???

ROC AND SAWYER!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus does like to recruit QB's and turn them in to WR's.He looks like he might help in the return game too.

Gus likes to recruit players who can surprise opponents by doing more than one thing well.

I see him as perfect for the O-Mac role. But I trust the coaches!! War Eagle, Stanton "The Truth" Truitt!

Targeting Sawyer, Shaw, and Autry for recruiting huh? I'm on board with that. Plus a smart kid and an EE, looks like we got a great kid and player!

So......yesterday I commented on Sean White's page, today I commented on Truitt's page. 2 comments, 2 commits...I'm on fire. Who should I comment on next???

ROC AND SAWYER!

Sawyer does not have a committable offer right now and likely won't unless he participates and does very well at the Auburn camp this weekend.

ROC AND SAWYER!

Sawyer does not have a committable offer right now and likely won't unless he participates and does very well at the Auburn camp this weekend.

Buster of bubbles you are. :sad2:

He looks like he has great hands

One thing that I see room for improvement on is his ball security when running with it. Several times, I saw him "palming" the ball instead of tucking it against his chest.

Overall, he has great hands, a great attitude, and SERIOUS speed. Great pickup for Gus and Auburn University.

Any bets on how long until he catches his first squirrel (a la Tre, McCalebb, and Bo)?

ROC AND SAWYER!

Buster of bubbles you are. :sad2:

The rain cloud over the parade.

Wow! I was not expecting this today.

I watched his reel earlier though and all I could picture was him running underneath some perfectly placed Sean White passes.

Truitt holds a 3.3 GPA and is on track to graduate early and enroll at Auburn in January. Truitt's older brother attends MIT.

Will count against last year's numbers?

E, might wanna add early enrollee into your op...just a friendly suggestion.

ROC AND SAWYER!

Is that not strange? A lot of kids get commitable offers without camping at Auburn.

ROC AND SAWYER!

Is that not strange? A lot of kids get commitable offers without camping at Auburn.

Not strange. Sawyer had a commitable offer before Kennion and S. Williams blew up at the first Auburn camp.

Truitt holds a 3.3 GPA and is on track to graduate early and enroll at Auburn in January. Truitt's older brother attends MIT.

Will count against last year's numbers?

E, might wanna add early enrollee into your op...just a friendly suggestion.

Done. Not every EE will count to last year. We have 3 EE spots to count back to last year. Any more EEs count to this year.

:o

Impressive

Good to know. Either way, they get to go through spring practice, which is a massive plus in my opinion. I'm glad to see Gus going after more of them lately, GA and bama have been racking up the EE's the past few years and I think it pays off big time. I feel like an entire semester of being in a college weight program and practicing with the team is worth about a star on their rating.... if not more. While the other guys are lifting on their own and going to prom, EE's are getting ready to play already.

So Truitt is another smart kid. Great! Also, I saw where his older brother is at MIT. There you go...I like suiting up smart athlete's with talent.

Ruffin, White, and Truitt for first 3 EE spots, right?

White has not decided yet if he will EE.

Can we change header to 4*? ESPN has him as one of their top 300 and a top 20 in GA I believe. Same type of skillset Quan Bray had coming out of HS. Dynamic player in the open field. Great pick up and potential gem. UGA misses another great instate prospect!

Can we change header to 4*? ESPN has him as one of their top 300 and a top 20 in GA I believe.

Nope. I use the industry composite which weighs all 4 sites equally and therefore is the fairest ranking. The composite has Truitt a 3*.

This kid is not only fast and smart but truly an athlete/football player. He even looked really good playing dback in the 7on7`s. Some of those kids are there for offense only and don`t work on defense but he worked hard at playing his position on defense which to me shows his heart and attitude.

Can we change header to 4*? ESPN has him as one of their top 300 and a top 20 in GA I believe.

Nope. I use the industry composite which weighs all 4 sites equally and therefore is the fairest ranking. The composite has Truitt a 3*.

Fair enough. Expect him to blow up this year Monroe Area is loaded and in a relatively week AAAA region meaning his stats will be huge. From the commits this year he's bar none the most dynamic playmaker and biggest sleeper. Of course I'm admittedly very biased towards GA football players. WDE

Archived