2012 4* WR Cayleb Jones (Arizona signee)

smuphy72wde

2012 WR from Austin, Texas.  He has family at Auburn in WR Emory Blake, he will likely be a high 4* maybe a 5*.

May have a good shot with him.  Would be a tough pull out of Austin though.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if he wants to go to a prolific offense with a great family atmosphere and someone to help him along the way with Emory, I see no reason for him not to come to Auburn. Well other than that other school out there. I think he would fare much better in Auburn than at Texas. I certainly hope to see him here in a couple of years.

2012 WR from Austin, Texas.  He has family at Auburn in WR Emory Blake, he will likely be a high 4* maybe a 5*.

Nice catch, Emory being family would probably help a lot but dang we would have a lot of WR's

Random question....related to Emory though. Do you all think, with the honest truth that Coach Malzahn will eventually leave, that Emory's dad Jeff could come in to work with our QB's??...like I said, random question.

Since he doesn't have an offer listed yet but has interest in auburn could be a good sign for us.

I posted this because he may be getting an offer soon.

I agree that we have alot but I dont think you can ever have to many players at any position

You can when the NCAA limits you to 85 total scholarships players.  :tease:

the mini giraffe gets me every time btw.

the mini giraffe gets me every time btw.

your Dwight gets me  :laugh:

Do you want me to ask Emory in class tomorrow?

Yesss haha. This kids highlight tape is unreal!

Ha alright. I'll see what he has to say about him.

It would be very much appreciated  :thumbsup: don't forget!  :laugh:

Do you want me to ask Emory in class tomorrow?

Yesss haha. This kids highlight tape is unreal!

Ha alright. I'll see what he has to say about him.

It would be very much appreciated  :thumbsup: don't forget!   :laugh:

Knowing me I'll remember to ask him but I'll forget the guys name.

Since he doesn't have an offer listed yet but has interest in auburn could be a good sign for us.

I posted this because he may be getting an offer soon.

There is no doubt. He will be one of the higher ranked WRs on our board next year. There are several Texas kids that we'll make a solid run for next year that will be VERY high on our board. The first three that come to mind are Matt Davis, Trey Williams and Cayleb. All three are flat out studs. There is another top WR from Texas thats high on us but his names escapes me right this second.

Actually before I ask I want to know if any of the mods recommend me not doing that.

Not a MOD but it is harmless. Emory will just think you're a huge AU football fan and that you follow recruiting. Just be like "Hey man, I hear your have a cousin named Cayleb who is a baller! Wouldn't that be cool if ya'll played together as part of the AU family!"

Actually before I ask I want to know if any of the mods recommend me not doing that.

Not a MOD but it is harmless. Emory will just think you're a huge AU football fan and that you follow recruiting. Just be like "Hey man, I hear your have a cousin named Cayleb who is a baller! Wouldn't that be cool if ya'll played together as part of the AU family!"

Ha yeah. I'll probably just say "Hey, so I see there's this stud reciever out of Austin named Cayleb Jones. I was wondering if you knew anything about him."

And he'd be like, "Yeah we're related."

And I'll be like, "Oh that's good to know. So what would you think about him coming here?"

Note: This is just a sample outline  :P

Ha yeah. I'll probably just say "Hey, so I see there's this stud reciever out of Austin named Cayleb Jones. I was wondering if you knew anything about him."

And he'd be like, "Yeah we're related."

And I'll be like, "Oh that's good to know. So what would you think about him coming here?"

Note: This is just a sample outline  :P

And then be like, "That's cool....can me and all my friends assault him on facebook?"  :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

He projects to be one of the top WR in the country...he is Emory Blakes cousin, is he one of the main targets for us at WR this year?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/texas/football/recruiting/player-Cayleb-Jones-98700

He's definently already got the size and has a nice offers list so far

Archived