2012 4* WR Cayleb Jones (Arizona signee)

smuphy72wde

Has there been any word from the staff on him,

Checking with 23 now.

He just told me the staff is looking into his whole situation right now so there is observers interest at least.

Don't let us catch you slippin'!! You hear me boy?!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there been any word from the staff on him,

Checking with 23 now.

He just told me the staff is looking into his whole situation right now so there is observers interest at least.

Don't let us catch you slippin'!! You hear me boy?!

"Son", would be more appropriate, "boy" is so outdated and most don't accept that name well.

Sorry but I just have to ask, am I suppose to feel guilty because I have chosen Dixie as a "name" and I'm from the south and my ancestors before me as well? Cuz that was 150+ years ago and I had nothing to do with it. Unless you have discovered my secret ability to live forever, in that case then yes I am sorry!

Sorry but I just have to ask, am I suppose to feel guilty because I have chosen Dixie as a "name" and I'm from the south and my ancestors before me as well? Cuz that was 150+ years ago and I had nothing to do with it. Unless you have discovered my secret ability to live forever, in that case then yes I am sorry!

Dixie, if you have to worry about hurting someone's feelings, it's hardly worth posting is it? If he didn't mean anything by it, why'd he post it in the first place?

Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixieman <-- ;) Don't be ashamed of your southern heritage. It doesn't make you racist. Unless you support slavery,,,, then IDE have to say uuuummmmmmmm, no. LoL

And Foghorn Leghorn wouldn't approve of squashing the word Boy.

Homer Simpson also.

Dixie, if you have to worry about hurting someone's feelings, it's hardly worth posting is it? If he didn't mean anything by it, why'd he post it in the first place?

Keyword: from expierience!! That's why I posted the comment! Again, DID NOT MEAN ANYTHING BY IT! Not trying to change anybody's heritage or make them feel guilty about anything. Just read the comment and it reminded me of something said to myself and many other guys I know!! Carry on and War Eagle Guys!! Dixie,no offense taken and please forgive my bad memories of my past!!

It would be lovely if people would try to keep posts related to the topic. Thanks.

It would be lovely if people would try to keep posts related to the topic. Thanks.

Hey guys, not cool to be playing around! This is serious business, someone might get the wrong impression...(picture me trying to keep a straight face while laughing hysterically!)

That's like asking a Bama fan to not be obnoxious. Good luck with that.

Archived