Cam gives fan with cerebral palsy gift.

Skyler97

For real though, I am proud to call him an Auburn Tiger. :wareagle:

As am I. We switched to Direct TV this summer for free NFL ticket just so I could watch more Panther games.

Great act. Also, my gosh, just seeing that picture, I wish we had an athlete like that on campus now.

Edit: talking about the pic in this article.

Cerebral palsy is such an awful disease. People see them confined to a chair, shaking, or unable to speak and they think that they are mentally handicapped. They're not, they just had motor nerve damage. Those people are trapped in their bodies.

Cerebral palsy is such an awful disease. People see them confined to a chair, shaking, or unable to speak and they think that they are mentally handicapped. They're not, they just had motor nerve damage. Those people are trapped in their bodies.

Lost two cousins to CP a long time ago. One was off the charts smart, but didn't have the luxury of todays' technology. My AU fanatic mom explained CP to me exactly the way you did-trapped in their bodies but totally aware mentally. I have had to make snap judgments of people my whole working life, and consider myself above average at the task. I never worried about Cam embarrassing AU-at least after he came to the plains. I thought he was a class person before I knew he was a freak athlete and would give us a NC. I now know I was right. WDE.

Lost two cousins to CP a long time ago. One was off the charts smart, but didn't have the luxury of todays' technology. My AU fanatic mom explained CP to me exactly the way you did-trapped in their bodies but totally aware mentally. I have had to make snap judgments of people my whole working life, and consider myself above average at the task. I never worried about Cam embarrassing AU-at least after he came to the plains. I thought he was a class person before I knew he was a freak athlete and would give us a NC. I now know I was right. WDE.

There's a great CP foundation in Birmingham that gives those suffering from the condition but who can do even a little bit jobs as confidential document shredders. It's a great way to let them contribute.

Archived