2016 4* QB Jawon Pass (Louisville commit)

Austintxtiger

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does he have an Auburn offer? And does anyone know what his potential ranking is going to be?

No. 15 overall on 247 right now. apparently doesn't have an offer yet

Wow! I didn't realize that he would be rated that high. And now I'm even more surprised that we haven't offered him yet. Do you guys have a link to the new 247 for 2016? I've seen links to individual players rankings but I can't find the full list from my iPhone.

This kid is from Columbus, GA. I live here and have seen him play many times. He's the real deal.

I used to live in Columbus, GA in my early years. Several of my buddies from Columbus area told me he'll be next Cam Newton.

Wow! I didn't realize that he would be rated that high. And now I'm even more surprised that we haven't offered him yet. Do you guys have a link to the new 247 for 2016? I've seen links to individual players rankings but I can't find the full list from my iPhone.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jawon-Pass-33473

This kid is from Columbus, GA. I live here and have seen him play many times. He's the real deal.

I used to live in Columbus, GA in my early years. Several of my buddies from Columbus area told me he'll be next Cam Newton.

Carver is one of the better programs in the area. I don't know about him being the next Cam, but he could come close. I have some friends that go to Carver, so if I hear anything I'll let someone know.

Carver is one of the better programs in the area. I don't know about him being the next Cam, but he could come close. I have some friends that go to Carver, so if I hear anything I'll let someone know.

Their region is easy to win. I wish Carver HS moves up to AAAA or AAAAA.

Every public high school in Columbus will be 5A in the 2014-2015 school year and so on. The school district proposed this and was granted this. Saves money for transportation and what not. The Columbus region is weak in football though.

Every public high school in Columbus will be 5A in the 2014-2015 school year and so on. The school district proposed this and was granted this. Saves money for transportation and what not. The Columbus region is weak in football though.

I think Hardaway, Northside, Shaw and maybe Columbus wont be easy for Carver. Jordan, Spencer and Kendrick too easy.

I think Hardaway, Northside, Shaw and maybe Columbus wont be easy for Carver. Jordan, Spencer and Kendrick too easy.

Hardaway yes, Northside not in the slightest, Shaw could potentially be a threat, and of Columbus could just finish a game and get some offense rolling they could eventually be a a threat to everyone in the region.

• 4 weeks later...

Miss St? C'MON MAN

No worries...

November 28, 2015 - Juwon Pass ringing a cowbell during the Egg Bowl.

December 31, 2015 - Juwon Pass commits to Auburn over Miss State.

Miss St? C'MON MAN

No worries...

That would pretty much be the best single digit salute ever directed at the college football world. Oh, please let it happen.

Miss St? C'MON MAN

No worries...

Lol, I've seen this movie before...#warcameagle

Dan Mullen might personally pull an Updyke-type of move if we get steal Pass from them LOL

Dan Mullen might personally pull an Updyke-type of move if we get steal Pass from them LOL

You mean like he did with Cam?

JMO but I think AU may be after a few QB's that are higher on their list than Pass right now.

Archived