Bama S Clinton-Dix Reinstated by NCAA

RunInRed

Telling how Pops,with reguard to Hubbard and Cooper? Does this mean the bammer compliance folks think that bammer is clean?

No, I think they are worried about too much negative news breaking at one time. From what I'm told, there is evidence of both Cooper and Hubbard being implicated. Keep in mind that Mo Couch at Tennessee has not played or dressed out since the Fluker story broke. Turd/Updyke = arrogance == stiffer penalities.

HA! I was hoping that was the case..

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Telling how Pops,with reguard to Hubbard and Cooper? Does this mean the bammer compliance folks think that bammer is clean?

No, I think they are worried about too much negative news breaking at one time. From what I'm told, there is evidence of both Cooper and Hubbard being implicated. Keep in mind that Mo Couch at Tennessee has not played or dressed out since the Fluker story broke. Turd/Updyke = arrogance == stiffer penalities.

I am impatient. It is time for the hammer to fall.

I have been waiting for 50 years.

Be patient a little while longer. Your wait will soon be over. :jossun:

I hope you are right, but, do you know this for a fact, or like the rest of us. just hoping.

And when that hammer falls I hope it is a rammer jammer yellow hammer!

Have you guys seen the list of assistant strength and conditioning coaches that bammer has? Good grief! They have like 9 of them plus interns. Expendable bagmen.

Have you guys seen the list of assistant strength and conditioning coaches that bammer has? Good grief! They have like 9 of them plus interns. Expendable bagmen.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Saban has a staff around 50 strong or better. Asst S&C guy is an easy fall-guy.

Be patient a little while longer. Your wait will soon be over. :jossun:

I hope you are right, but, do you know this for a fact, or like the rest of us. just hoping.

I have no "inside info".......I am simply stating my opinion based on the facts.

They got hit hard with sanctions after the Albert Means purchase and have been on probation for most of the last 20 years. I am not sure what you are waiting on unless it's the death penalty. I seriously doubt we ever see that given out again.

They got hit hard with sanctions after the Albert Means purchase and have been on probation for most of the last 20 years. I am not sure what you are waiting on unless it's the death penalty.

:)

Pretty much what I was thinking. Saban has a staff around 50 strong or better. Asst S&C guy is an easy fall-guy.

Isn't there a limit on the amount of coaches and asst coaches you can have on staff?

Isn't there a limit on the amount of coaches and asst coaches you can have on staff?

No limit for bama. There is a limit for all other schools.

It's strange that we haven't heard from the NCAA yet about this...

They've said time and time again that they don't comment on on-going investigations. So the fact that we aren't hearing anything from them is probably a good thing.

It's strange that we haven't heard from the NCAA yet about this...

They've said time and time again that they don't comment on on-going investigations. So the fact that we aren't hearing anything from them is probably a good thing.

That's my feeling as well.If they accepted bammers internal investigation at face value,we would have heard from them by now,by giving MR ha ha a 4 game suspension. Their silence seems to be saying that they didn't buy(at least right off the bat) what the bammers are selling.

Emmert is giving nicky some time to work a deal with Texas, so he can make a clean exit.

That would be great. I already hate Texas, it will be an easy transition Emmert is in a tricky place, fun to watch how this plays out. My bama friends no longer talk about AU cheating.

Emmert is giving nicky some time to work a deal with Texas, so he can make a clean exit.

That would be great. I already hate Texas, it will be an easy transition Emmert is in a tricky place, fun to watch how this plays out. My bama friends no longer talk about AU cheating.

So what you're saying is... Emmert's gonna let Saban slide to Texas, then drop the hammer? I guess I can live with that...

Right! emmert will no issue an investigation or penalties on bammer, as long as his little buddy is there. But he has to do something this time, since the cat is out of the bag on his and dinkys relationship

I guess I'm the pessimist about this. I wonder if Emmert and Derrick Crawford, the NCAA enforcement person who's also a Bama grad, are working with Saban on how Saban and Bama can cover their asses before the investigation starts.

I guess I'm the pessimist about this. I wonder if Emmert and Derrick Crawford, the NCAA enforcement person who's also a Bama grad, are working with Saban on how Saban and Bama can cover their asses before the investigation starts.

would this be collusion ?? and thereby remedy by RICO action possible because of the monetary concerns

That would be an awesome Christmas present. With the way Bama has placed Nick so far up on the pedestal that would be awesome for him to get out of town because the NCAA is coming and then have Bama get hit hard. I wonder what they would say about Nick then after stabbing them in the back? For him to claim ignorance at this point is just ridiculous. There are 4 things that might happen with all this (in order of likeliness)

1. Nothing
  2. Emmert loses his job
  3. Saban leaves for Texas and Bama gets hit
  4. The NCAA is restructured or a new governing body develops

My order of happening: Saban leaves town, and bammer is hit hard , emmert is fired for playing favorites with saban/bammer, and the whole ncaa has a restructuring to make sure this never happens again

Archived