Bama S Clinton-Dix Reinstated by NCAA

RunInRed

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two players get nine games each for taking money from an AAU coach, not a coach at the school they played for.

http://articles.chic...-aau-coach-ncaa

You are just blood thirsty :rolleyes: lol

Only trying to return the favors the bammers did for us. ;D

Just accept the cars, the cash, the coke, the suits, get disassociated and then have your pic taken with the coach and the coaches wife, while owning a store that sells signed goods. It is all cool. just do not ruin any careers over it. Yep, no money involved there. Laughable.

Just accept the cars, the cash, the coke, the suits, get disassociated and then have your pic taken with the coach and the coaches wife, while owning a store that sells signed goods. It is all cool. just do not ruin any careers over it. Yep, no money involved there. Laughable.

Now you are the blood thirsty one. :laugh:

Two players get nine games each for taking money from an AAU coach, not a coach at the school they played for.

I don't recall what they did for us? AU hasn't had a football player on probation for 20 years and you think that during all those years not a single player every got a gift/loan from a booster or coach? What world to you live in?

I'm talking about living in a glass house and getting in a stone throwing contest. Best for AU to just leave well enough alone IMO.

I guess by the logic AU64 has its OK to do anything you want because its been done before. I disagree, if you do something wrong and get caught, there should be a punishment, otherwise we don't need rules to live by. Just do it!

I don't recall what they did for us? AU hasn't had a football player on probation for 20 years and you think that during all those years not a single player every got a gift/loan from a booster or coach? What world to you live in?

I'm talking about living in a glass house and getting in a stone throwing contest. Best for AU to just leave well enough alone IMO.

I'm not talking about them getting us on probation. Although, I'm sure the REC had a hand in the Ramsey case coming to light. I agree that AU needs to stay far away from anything to do with uat problems. But, that doesn't mean we, as fans, can't complain about the obvious prejudice by the NCAA.

As I asked by starting this other thread http://www.aufamily....hl__+ncaa +dead, the response by the ncaa indicates that they do not have the balls to go after uat. If ANY other school is punished and receives sanctions in the future, then all schools should break away from the ncaa. This then will be the end of college football as we know it. It will turn into the "Wild West" where the outlaws ran roughshod over the law-abiding folks. College football will be the farm them for the nfl.

Total Bull s#!t !!! NCAA is crooked!! Total BullS#!t!! I love my Alabama friends and family, but, yes I am blood thirst with an attitude!

Total Bull s#!t !!! NCAA is crooked!! Total BullS#!t!! I love my Alabama friends and family, but, yes I am blood thirst with an attitude!

I completely agree, this thread is 60 pages long. As the Plains Burns was 30,000ish pages long and we are the ones throwing rocks from a glass house? You are right, complete bull****.

Is there a number I can call the NCAA at?

this is extremely ridiculous, and where is the outrage on ESPN like there was for Cam and Johnny???

Maybe I missed something about the Bama kid but it was just $250....or maybe a bit more..right? Whereas the $ in question with Cam was quite a different thing....and paying him to play at AU....and the JM thing seemed to (and probably did) involve quite a bit of money.

I don't see any point in ruining this kid's career ...even if he is at Bama. He did the crime and did the time.....but some folks here are just bloodthirsty it seems.

Unbelievable^^ he took money from a COACH! A supposedly ncaa no-no!! Regardless of how much$$$$ was involved it is a violation! If this had been a kid at AU involved with let's say trooper taylor, how do u think the ncaa judge us? I guarantee u he would not be reinstated after just 2 games! As a matter of fact he would never play another down and AU would get the next thing closest to the Death Penalty!! The folks in the ncaa making decisions like this are in bed with saban and bama like it or not, what's insulting is they don't care who knows about it!! Right now they are laughing arrogantly at the rest of college football.

this is extremely ridiculous, and where is the outrage on ESPN like there was for Cam and Johnny???

Maybe I missed something about the Bama kid but it was just $250....or maybe a bit more..right? Whereas the $ in question with Cam was quite a different thing....and paying him to play at AU....and the JM thing seemed to (and probably did) involve quite a bit of money.

I don't see any point in ruining this kid's career ...even if he is at Bama. He did the crime and did the time.....but some folks here are just bloodthirsty it seems.

I think you meant paying Cam to play at Miss St.

No...apparently you were not around at the time but the "claim" was that Cam took money to play at AU. This was a conclusion (without proof) made by some folks based on the premise that Cam seemed to have turned down money to play at MSU so some folks thought "why would he turn down money to play at MSU and then play at AU for free?" .....kind of like "why did J M sign all those shirts and helmets for free when he could have made good money for doing that ?" .....kind of like, "how do all those Bama kids afford all those custom modified Chargers? "

No...apparently you were not around at the time but the "claim" was that Cam took money to play at AU. This was a conclusion (without proof) made by some folks based on the premise that Cam seemed to have turned down money to play at MSU so some folks thought "why would he turn down money to play at MSU and then play at AU for free?" .....kind of like "why did J M sign all those shirts and helmets for free when he could have made good money for doing that ?" .....kind of like, "how do all those Bama kids afford all those custom modified Chargers? "

Smh, again that was the rumor about cam and AU, which got an investigation! The kids at uat are FACTS!! With no investigation, not even close!!

MSU never offered Cam money either. That's why there was no offer for us to beat. Kenny Rogers (MSU alum and agent) approached MSU boosters and asked for money, that's it.

Just want to point out. The NCAA did Not clear money Dix. They simply allowed uat's two game suspension. So, they agree he is GUILTY. Now the PLI can follow on this and all of the other cheating matters. (Time for bg's head to explode)

Just want to point out. The NCAA did Not clear money Dix. They simply allowed uat's two game suspension. So, they agree he is GUILTY. Now the PLI can follow on this and all of the other cheating matters. (Time for bg's head to explode)

Not sure what that means. If he wasn't cleared, why would NS allow him to play if he knows the NCAA is going to investigate and he could have to forfeit? doesn't make much sense.

Me thinks dinky is on the way out from turd town, and does not give a crap about bammer now

Hard to find AU fans that are rational.

Those were basketball players and in basketball, you have more games in a season than football. I guess it depends how you look at it.

If bammer coach loans player money:

"So whut? He paid it back. We ain't did nuttin' wrong!"

If Auburn coach loans player money:

"I told yall em barners ain't nuttin' but dirty rotten cheaters!"

Now say it's not true. You turds know it's true.

We need to get NTY foundation to start a petition to have the NCAA investigate Bama, list all the reasons (which NTY has already done) and we all need to get involved having other schools message boards review the evidence and sign the petition.

Any other great ideas? I'm all ears.

Yahoo???? There's a doozy of a story here.

Hard to find rational Auburn fans? That said from the most delusional lying fan base on earth. There certainly aren't any trees blocking your field of view.......You might have been in NOLA for somewhat recent turd games. There was certainly something blocking some people's view. I think he got some jail time though. Can't be him. MAYBE ,it is the disgustingly long back hair some backwoods bammer has the bahr's likeness shaved in, that blocks your vision. Find your own house and stay in it , before you clean our's. Row tahd.

Not sure what that means. If he wasn't cleared, why would NS allow him to play if he knows the NCAA is going to investigate and he could have to forfeit? doesn't make much sense.

If you take away the money changing hands, there are AT LEAST two other players ( Cooper and Hubbard), both of which he has continued to play, that are just as guilty as Ha Ha in the agent infractions. There actually could be as many as a dozen players involved. The issue will soon be bigger than even lil' dinky, and he knows it, but he is counting on the REC and Emmert to rescue him. It ain't gonna happen, primarily because other programs are putting the pressure on Emmert and the NCAA. Funny thing is, if the bama trolls on here are insiders or have their pulse on what's going on, they would know the above is true. Makes me grin ( a smurky grin) when I see their shallow posts attempting to rationalize the situation. Finally, it is in Auburn's best interest to let others do the heaving lifting with the NCAA.

Archived