Bama S Clinton-Dix Reinstated by NCAA

RunInRed

#hotwheelz #payrolltide

For those interested, here's a picture of the Dodge Charger HaHa Clinton-Dix had his possessions stolen from (1 of 2)

BVsLhVaCcAAqgeq.jpg

Here is a side-view of the Dodge Charger Alabama's HaHa Clinton-Dix had his possessions stolen from.

BVsMKiiCEAARKnN.jpg

@Rand_Getlin

That's a nice ride! Impressive rims and custom striping!

Is he handicapped as well??

The blue striping on the parking lot says he is breaking a small but important law. If it is even a spot...

Thank you that made my night ......... Great find lol

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NCAA will fold under pressure from the other 100 plus Div. 1 schools if they do nothing.

The NCAA will fold under pressure from the other 100 plus Div. 1 schools if they do nothing.

Then say good bye to the NCAA.

Can someone tell me why so many feel the turds are untouchable due to their recent success? I just don't see it. If this was all there was to it, maybe not too bad, but I believe there is more coming.

This stuff is classic political damage control. Suspend the player on one day then suspend the coach the next day. If they suspend another player on Friday or a week later.................

Can someone tell me why so many feel the turds are untouchable due to their recent success? I just don't see it. If this was all there was to it, maybe not too bad, but I believe there is more coming.

Here's a couple links if you have the time.

First one a potential single page semi-reason from LA Times in Alabama and the second a more explanatory 14-15 pages in welcome to the machine from Esquire Magazine. This second (frightening) yarn could make a perfect Halloween Tell, although the ending note perhaps not for the lite-hearted.

Basically right now Saban and Emmert are friends so the thinking is Emmert (NCAA President) won't go after Saban. Also the last time thy got in trouble they unleashed the law school grads against the NCAA. Whether that's enough to cover all this up remains to be seen. But if it does the rest of the schools in the NCAA are going to have a fit.

Certainly recent success did not impact USCw with the Reggie Bush scandal.

Because the D.J. Fluker situation extends to other schools, I do not see how the NCAA can ignore it, and they certainly would be challenged if the meted out different punishments to different schools.

The big thing about D.J. Fluker is the paper trail. He seemed to be the major beneficiary from Luther Davis' (aka "Bagman") payments, and the fact John Phillips, a UAT alum and registered sports agent, signed checks makes it look like a slam dunk. I do not see how Alabama gets out of this. Unless the NCAA rules have changed sing the Reggie Bush scandal, Saban or any other UAT coach does not need to be involved.

If there is any connection between the John Phillips/Luther Davis (Bagman)/D.J. Fluker scandal and the "Unnamed Agent"/Corey Harris (Bagman)/HaHa Clinton-Dix scandal, this could get very sticky.

Bama spent the better part of 15 years on one sort of probation or another and just got off a couple years ago. I can't see why so many AU people seem to think they are bullet proof.

It's easy to understand why bammers would like to ignore their ignominious past, but way too many AU people seem to be unaware of Bama's history ...maybe spending too much time with their "Bama Buddies" and are falling for the infallibility BS they keep cranking out. Bama has faced justice in the past and IMO it's coming around again....just going to take some time.

As for some responses to my previous posts....I'm far from a troll....but I never liked it when my own kids whined and tattled....and it rankles me when I see adults doing the same thing.....it just sounds childish and unseemly. JMO.

It's because many of the turdville scandals in the past 5 years (i.e. T-Town menswear, Gadsden car dealership, Mobile grade changing etc) have been forwarded to the NCAA (with actual documentation of cheating) and they've failed to investigate any of it. Mark Emmert was even asked if he was going to investigate Alabama (several years ago)with all the credible evidence that has been provided to him and his response was that he had other investigations ongoing and Alabama wasn't one of them.

Bama spent the better part of 15 years on one sort of probation or another and just got off a couple years ago. I can't see why so many AU people seem to think they are bullet proof.

But, if you look at Bama as a whole, you can see that none of their probations came during tenures of coaches that were basically considered "gods" by the state and national media. When Bryant was coaching Bama, they never even got investigated by the NCAA for anything, and you cannot convince me that some coach or school didn't turn in evidence of Bama cheating during those years. In fact, there had been strong rumors during those years that Bama had a mole in the SEC office and that any reports of cheating irregularities against Bama never saw the light of day. Now you have Saban, who is not only considered the greatest coach since Jesus walked the earth, but he and Emmert are "BFF's" from their LSU days together. As has been previously stated by others and myself on different threads, there has been way too many documentations and actual photographs submitted to the NCAA and there has been NOTHING done by them. During the Cam Newton "scandal" the Bammers always told us that "where there's smoke there's fire." Well, what about the smoke out of Gadsden and Mobile when Saban racked up his first #1 recruiting class; what about the smoke dealing with the recruiting of Brent Calloway; T-Town Men's Ware or Hot Wheelz in Mobile? This is why so many of us feel that Bama feels they are invincible, and, unfortunately, they may be proven right again.

They aren't going to get into serious trouble or vacate any wins because they didn't try to hide it.

They are recommending suspension.

If they were lying about it, and played with a player that the univerisity knew was doing something wrong initially...then they would have to vacate.

OSU got slammed because they lied constantly

USCw got slammed because they lied constantly

both of those teams knew of the players ineligibility but played them anyways

Bama has the perfect out in saying that the assistant coach broke the rules as well...Saban knew nothing...they fired the asst coach, yadda yadda.

Bama wont get their name drug through the mud like Auburn would.....but I'm thinking in this day and age Auburn would have gotten the same penalty.

Just my opinion though

They aren't going to get into serious trouble or vacate any wins because they didn't try to hide it.

They are recommending suspension.

If they were lying about it, and played with a player that the univerisity knew was doing something wrong initially...then they would have to vacate.

OSU got slammed because they lied constantly

USCw got slammed because they lied constantly

both of those teams knew of the players ineligibility but played them anyways

Bama has the perfect out in saying that the assistant coach broke the rules as well...Saban knew nothing...they fired the asst coach, yadda yadda.

Bama wont get their name drug through the mud like Auburn would.....but I'm thinking in this day and age Auburn would have gotten the same penalty.

Just my opinion though

A coach provide him the money. Unless they are idiots, the coach knew this was wrong and a NCAA violation. The coach is part of the staff, administration, and university. He knowingly allowed this player to participate. So yes they did hide it. From the moment the coach provided the money. Four games into the season an employed member of the coaching staff and university knew about this.

The NCAA isn't going to hurt anyone right now. They are still trying to recover from the PSU and Miami debacle......

The coach was fired......showing the university "wont stand for it" whether they knew or not....on paper it looks like the university did what was right :-/

The NCAA isn't going to hurt anyone right now. They are still trying to recover from the PSU and Miami debacle......

The coach was fired......showing the university "wont stand for it" whether they knew or not....on paper it looks like the university did what was right :-/

I have no idea what the NCAA is going to do if anything. Using Miami and PSU as reasons is not much of a reason IMO. I would think the NCAA would actually take the approach of "lets do this one right" instead of ignoring something.

As stated the coach was not fired. This is not a booster that in all reality the university has hard time controlling. This is an staff member that hears about rules, procedures,dos and don'ts with the NCAA until it runs out there ears. Sounds like lack of institutional control to me.

The coach has been placed on admin leave, not fired.

He'll be gone. He not only put his own job in jeopardy, he had contact with an agent, gave money to at least one player and he KNEW he was breaking the rules when he did it, and he put the entire program in a bad light. No way Cochran will be able to keep his crazy ass off Harris now.

He'll be gone. He not only put his own job in jeopardy, he had contact with an agent, gave money to at least one player and he KNEW he was breaking the rules when he did it, and he put the entire program in a bad light. No way Cochran will be able to keep his crazy ass off Harris now.

Yes he will, imo, also. As of yet, he hasn't been, though. Obviously, it is the right thing to do, I'm surprised it hasn't been done. Firing him is a tacit admission and he has knowledge, a beautiful thing, lol. Not a good few days at the crackedstone.

I have no idea what the NCAA is going to do if anything. Using Miami and PSU as reasons is not much of a reason IMO. I would think the NCAA would actually take the approach of "lets do this one right" instead of ignoring something.

As stated the coach was not fired. This is not a booster that in all reality the university has hard time controlling. This is an staff member that hears about rules, procedures,dos and don'ts with the NCAA until it runs out there ears. Sounds like lack of institutional control to me.

The NCAA gave LSU one year probation & took away 2 scholarships for 2 yrs when one of their coaches was found paying a players housing bill. The coach got fired and the player finished out his football career in Canda. It didn't hurt LSU's program in the least, as they were undefeated and playing in BCSNC game while they were on probation, and they've had 10+ win seasons consistantly for years. Anything the NCAA does to these powerhouse programs appears weak as far as punishment, it didn't phase LSU and it hasn't phased SouthCarolina either.

Yes he will, imo, also. As of yet, he hasn't been, though. Obviously, it is the right thing to do, I'm surprised it hasn't been done. Firing him is a tacit admission and he has knowledge, a beautiful thing, lol. Not a good few days at the crackedstone.

Can you imagine that crazed fool Cochran's reaction if Harris entered the doors to the weight room again? Yikes!

BINGO ! ! We have a winner! :bananadance:

Cochran is just an actor on the stage, ridiculous public behavior is one thing, motivating players in a weight room is another. Perfect for the clown college. He is more suited for professional wrestling.

BINGO ! ! We have a winner! :bananadance:

So Tim, do you think uat will get just as much or more punishment than the NCAA gave lsu? And, will the punishment/sanctions/probation/loss of scholly's have about the same effect it had on the LSU program?

Is he handicapped as well??

The blue striping on the parking lot says he is breaking a small but important law. If it is even a spot...

LOL...that was the first thing I noticed...

Do the blue lines at UAT mean football player parking?

Archived