SEC's best defense

Aubie7

I'd say when the best rushing team in the league has the ball on your 10 twice and comes away with two FG, that pretty much tells you who has the best defense. Bama can have the yardage title. I'll take the points per game any day of the week.

Was there EVER any DOUBT that AUBURN has the BEST defense in the Country?

uat has the #2 defense...IN THE STATE ! ! !

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

I'd say when the best rushing team in the league has the ball on your 10 twice and comes away with two FG, that pretty much tells you who has the best defense.  Bama can have the yardage title.  I'll take the points per game any day of the week.

125112[/snapback]

Titan, I will point out that we didnt have much of a chance with a freshman running back against you guys saturday. That wasnt the normal Alabama running game. Ken Darby had a hurt ankle and an abdominal strain.

But like I said in my other post, I think UA and AU have very comparable defenses...but AU's is number one because their run d is better than ours.

I would have LOVED to have seen what our D could have done this year with an offense that could keep them off the field some....but you take what you can get right?

typical bammer puttin his spin on everything.

In one breath "he is a terrific runner and is the leader in rushing in the SEC and a 1000yd rusher oh yeah and a freshman."

On the other hand he is "just a freshman that got stopped by a good defense. wait till next year. :no: I dont get you guys.

I would have loved for you guys to had hudson and Crodie and everyone else for that game just to hear what kind of excuses you would have given after your whoppin. Fact is SPUAT is still reeling from the effects of sincere and harsh NCAA sanctions. Even with everyone healthy I doubt you win 8 games. Still not the iron bowl.

Even if everyone ...but...but..but..

Actually, I thought that neither team was going to run if the other team decided to comit to stop the run. These two defenses along with LSU maybe the best three in America. Jason was the difference. Without the total package this could very easily have been a 6-9 game, etc. We have the better team, no excuses, and everybody knows it. Bammer was afraid of this game, getting blown out and etc. They came to play and played their best game of the year. Nobody else has come close to dominating us like they did in the first quarter. We won, three in a row and Jason started all three. No other QB at Auburn has done this. War Eagle.

typical bammer puttin his spin on everything.

In one breath "he is a terrific runner and is the leader in rushing in the SEC and a 1000yd rusher oh yeah and a freshman."

On the other hand he is "just a freshman that got stopped by a good defense. wait till next year.  :no:   I dont get you guys.

I would have loved for you guys to had hudson and Crodie and everyone else for that game just to hear what kind of excuses you would have given after your whoppin. Fact is SPUAT is still reeling from the effects of sincere and harsh NCAA sanctions. Even with everyone healthy I doubt you win 8 games. Still not the iron bowl.

Even if everyone ...but...but..but..

125178[/snapback]

Actually the freshman I was speaking of was Aaron Johns. Incase you didnt notice, he was our leading rusher because Ken Darby spent a large portion of the game in the locker room.

btw bg, How many yards did that freshman have for the game? For that matter, how many yards did the best rushing team in the SEC have for the ENTIRE game?

:D:D:P

and when Tre was the starter 2 or 3 yrs ago wasnt bama like "the #1 D" in the country? wasnt tre a true freshman and gained like 123 yds rushing?

uaters do NOT wish to discuss the FACTS, only their dreams of a football program that is now DOA ! ! ! :D

Archived