2015 5* DT Trent Thompson (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats with all this recent time being spent in AU. Thought he was in love with UGA

Not just AU. He was at Bama 3 days this week also.

A third trip? Or still there from earlier this week?

Don't know yet. Nobody has clarified that.

Call me crazy, but I'm really starting to get a Montravius Adams type feel for this kid. I REALLY think he eventually ends up in Orange and Navy Blue!

Call me crazy, but I'm really starting to get a Montravius Adams type feel for this kid. I REALLY think he eventually ends up in Orange and Navy Blue!

Uhhhhm, you're crazy, CameronCrazy?

:dunno:

:poke:

Great news that TT has visited 3 times in less than a week. Hopefully his momma had something positive to say about that.

I hope is that AU brings in the 2 kids with repeating letters TT and JJ.

Great news that TT has visited 3 times in less than a week. Hopefully his momma had something positive to say about that.

His mom was not there yesterday. His coach was working an AU camp yesterday and TT tagged along.

Funny someone brought up Adams. TT really looks up to him, that isn't hurting us. Momma is the engineer of this train, and I think Garner is playing the navigator!!

But this isn't close. Is it?

Funny someone brought up Adams. TT really looks up to him, that isn't hurting us. Momma is the engineer of this train, and I think Garner is playing the navigator!!

But this isn't close. Is it?

Apparently Coach Fountain is all over Mamma T also. He is Trent Thompson's area recruiter for AU.

I say this respectfully buddy. I think the "this isn't close" scheep mocking your doubters is played out. I don't think readers here doubted you like readers elsewhere.

His mom was not there yesterday. His coach was working an AU camp yesterday and TT tagged along.

2 cool things about that. 1 his coach was working an AU camp. 2 he came along for his 3rd trip to AU in less than a week. No way he would have come unless he is feeling the AU Family love.

RG is a proven master at this sort of thing and should not be underestimated. If there's a way, Garner will find it.

In case you missed Bryan Matthews yesterday on 106.5 The Drive, he said AU is now in great position for TT after last weeks visit. "Auburn now has a great shot at this kid"." AU is now even with GA or maybe head"

Posted this as a back up to what WDEWDE and Dixie have been saying for a while.

In case you missed Bryan Matthews yesterday on 106.5 The Drive, he said AU is now in great position for TT after last weeks visit. "Auburn now has a great shot at this kid"." AU is now even with GA or maybe head"

This is BIG. TT would be a HUGE steal from the Dawgs. It would give us a TON of recruiting momentum as well.

Does he have a timetable for a commitment? I thought I remembered something about committing at one of the All-Star games.

This is BIG. TT would be a HUGE steal from the Dawgs. It would give us a TON of recruiting momentum as well.

Does he have a timetable for a commitment? I thought I remembered something about committing at one of the All-Star games.

Could go all the way to NSD. No timetable.

Does he have a timetable for a commitment?

Could go all the way to NSD. No timetable.

I'm sure it's already been said, but I have to think that works in AU's favor big time. And, personally speaking, I think I'd prefer several months of uncertainty to several months of the stress of keeping him committed :)

Nice updates on TT. If anyone needs a refresher on just how good TT is, please watch his film. He is a difference maker.

Great to hear, but I'd temper the enthusiasm a bit by noting that Matthews may be playing to his audience just a bit. Not totally discounting what he said, but not necessarily taking it at face value either.

Archived