4 star OG/OT Braden Smith

EagleDamnWar

I am wanting this kid more and more everyday. He is a rare case in that he can be effective at times even if he is "beat", with brute strength alone. At the UA game practice he did this several times. It looked like the DL had an edge. But Braden was able to out muscle them and keep them at bay.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am wanting this kid more and more everyday. He is a rare case in that he can be effective at times even if he is "beat", with brute strength alone. At the UA game practice he did this several times. It looked like the DL had an edge. But Braden was able to out muscle them and keep them at bay.

Well this gets me all kinds of excited to read.

Can you imagine that kind of raw power channeled by Grimes teaching him proper leverage and technique ? good grief

Didn't we get Cassinova because we have a KFC and Clemson didn't ? :P/>

Fried chicken in Auburn must be a special thing

Chick-fil-a

Didn't we get Cassinova because we have a KFC and Clemson didn't ? :P/>

Fried chicken in Auburn must be a special thing

Chick-fil-a

I think the tongue out smiley meant he know it was Chick fil a and that he was joking. Could be wrong though.

I haven't been able to quote for months. I've done all the updating that was suggested and it still doesn't work. Guess I'll just do without.

It might be my computer but is anyone else having problems quoting someone??

I can no longer quote from my home computer as well, I figured something was wrong with my PC and have basically been using my cell phone most of the time. I used to have no problem but I tried as recently a yesterday to no avail. I'm not an IT guy though to say the least. Nice to hear you are having trouble too. Ha! :)

Dixie and others, interesting I can quote using my iPad but I cannot quote using my computer. OK, computer nerds get on this!

I can no longer quote from my home computer as well, I figured something was wrong with my PC and have basically been using my cell phone most of the time. I used to have no problem but I tried as recently a yesterday to no avail. I'm not an IT guy though to say the least. Nice to hear you are having trouble too. Ha! :)

If you are using Internet Explorer you can not quote on AUF. That was the problem I had part of last month if some of you remember. Use Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser. Chrome is my recommendation.

You mean like this? (heh!) I use Firefox and have not noticed any problems.

You mean like this? (heh!) I use Firefox and have not noticed any problems.

I use chrome

I can no longer quote from my home computer as well, I figured something was wrong with my PC and have basically been using my cell phone most of the time. I used to have no problem but I tried as recently a yesterday to no avail. I'm not an IT guy though to say the least. Nice to hear you are having trouble too. Ha! :)/>

If you are using Internet Explorer you can not quote on AUF. That was the problem I had part of last month if some of you remember. Use Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser. Chrome is my recommendation.

10-4, thanks. We've got Explorer I'd guess. Not sure it's worked since we merged to AUF so that makes sense. Wow, look at you E, Mr. IT guy. Ha!!

^^^THIS^^^ I have yet to have problems quoting once I started using Chrome.

While I don't put 100% reliability in the crystal ball predictions, I did notice that we picked up two more over the past 24-hours for Mr. Smith. It moved us into 2nd with 28% of the predictions as of now. One of them was an Oklahoma Insider Joey Helmer. I figured with him being close to Kansas, he might be some what reliable but then again, I could be putting way too much thought in it.

While I don't put 100% reliability in the crystal ball predictions, I did notice that we picked up two more over the past 24-hours for Mr. Smith. It moved us into 2nd with 28% of the predictions as of now. One of them was an Oklahoma Insider Joey Helmer. I figured with him being close to Kansas, he might be some what reliable but then again, I could be putting way too much thought in it.

Look at me!!! I can quote again! Thanks E and everyone. I switched to Chrome (here at office). Never tried Mozilla/Firefox. I am going to be disappointed if we miss on Smith now. i was going to go down and give him some workout pointers. :muscles:

Look at me!!! I can quote again! Thanks E and everyone. I switched to Chrome (here at office). Never tried Mozilla/Firefox. I am going to be disappointed if we miss on Smith now. i was going to go down and give him some workout pointers. :muscles:

fwiw, I have been using Firefox for about a year now and love it.

I learn something everyday. I knew about Chrome/Firefox, i just never had a problem until this morning. They did a bunch of upgrades on our network yesterday, so maybe I was using one but it got switched to IE11...Here is a little bit what it was like... :pc:

^^^THIS^^^ I have yet to have problems quoting once I started using Chrome.

Just quoted this using explorer at work. Miss my chrome on my home computer.

Look at me!!! I can quote again! Thanks E and everyone. I switched to Chrome (here at office). Never tried Mozilla/Firefox. I am going to be disappointed if we miss on Smith now. i was going to go down and give him some workout pointers. :muscles:/>

I'm hooked on the fox. Been with it for a while..... dangit I've been hoodwinked into going off topic!!!

Archived