4 star OG/OT Braden Smith

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The Rumor" is that Smith's sister is on the track team at TCU and is interested in transferring to Auburn. Like all internet rumors believe it at your own risk.

Also, why anybody would be reluctant to post this as a rumor puzzles me. Why not just go ahead and say stuff like this? It's not like you're leaking info that concerns national security.

"The Rumor" is that Smith's sister is on the track team at TCU and is interested in transferring to Auburn. Like all internet rumors believe it at your own risk.

Also, why anybody would be reluctant to post this as a rumor puzzles me. Why not just go ahead and say stuff like this? It's not like you're leaking info that concerns national security.

damn thats twice today we have agreed on something. thats what message boards are for rumors info and discussion

Agreed and FTR I had not heard the sister transferring rumor til now.

damn thats twice today we have agreed on something. thats what message boards are for rumors info and discussion

link?

/s

LOL, totally agree. Sports message board posters that play the covert, black ops, super secret info card are pathetically hilarious.

wde

malzahn just did his in home visit with braden smith about hour ago. flew from miami,fl to Olathe Ks.( Must have been visiting some recruits in florida as well i guess if he flew out of Miami)

Kevin summlin of texas a&m did his in home visit as well

malzahn just did his in home visit with braden smith about hour ago. flew from miami,fl to Olathe Ks.( Must have been visiting some recruits in florida as well i guess if he flew out of Miami)

Kevin summlin of texas a&m did his in home visit as well

Thank you sir.

So smart that Gus went to South Fl and was able to get away from our terrible weather in the SE. It would have potentially been a disaster if Gus had been stuck in Auburn instead of being able to make the visits.

almost as funny as those that beg for it and then criticize the manner in which it comes.

almost as funny as those that beg for it and then criticize the manner in which it comes.

Reason why I don't put but maybe a 1/4 of the info on here. This place is lucky people do put info here. I for one am getting a little tired of this nonsense. Just might pm the info for now on.

Reason why I don't put but maybe a 1/4 of the info on here. This place is lucky people do put info here. I for one am getting a little tired of this nonsense. Just might pm the info for now on.

If its worth anything, I think there is a silent majority of folks who heed what y'all with info say as gospel (or as close to it as the nature of 'cruitin will allow). I include myself in that and am quite appreciative.

LOL, totally agree. Sports message board posters that play the covert, black ops, super secret info card are pathetically hilarious.

wde

I'll just keep the info private and pm the recruiting info to people now on.

I'm 'tickled to death' with the info and the manner. Please continue. It's by far the easiest to digest. Many thanks for the time and effort

Like others have said, don't let the ignorance of the few ruin things for the rest of us. Maybe our Mods need to use a heavier hand with those that stir up the trouble here.

Archived