4 star OG/OT Braden Smith

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's IE11 that has issues.

Braden, Kevin Sumlin couldn't win it with the best QB/WR combo in the nation and you know what Aggie rhymes with don't you? Not a coincidence, :crossed arms:

Please tell me the answer to this little riddle is "baggie" or "laggy". If not, it's very disappointing...

It's IE11 that has issues.

Braden, Kevin Sumlin couldn't win it with the best QB/WR combo in the nation and you know what Aggie rhymes with don't you? Not a coincidence, :crossed arms:/>

Please tell me the answer to this little riddle is "baggie" or "laggy". If not, it's very disappointing...

Is is Saggy?

He likes gardening? Come on now...how many of you took Dr. Brown's Organic Gardening class??? Best elective ever? Was for me. I sat next to Ben Tate that semester (very nice kid). Dr. Brown was the best. "The Marlboro Man will getcha!"

Please tell me I'm not alone here. Auburn has a fantastic Horticulture program, and I wouldn't be surprised if the staff has tried to sell Smith on this.

Any of you members who are lucky enough to still be at Auburn, take this class before you graduate. Thank me later.

He likes gardening? Come on now...how many of you took Dr. Brown's Organic Gardening class??? Best elective ever? Was for me. I sat next to Ben Tate that semester (very nice kid). Dr. Brown was the best. "The Marlboro Man will getcha!"

Please tell me I'm not alone here. Auburn has a fantastic Horticulture program, and I wouldn't be surprised if the staff has tried to sell Smith on this.

Any of you members who are lucky enough to still be at Auburn, take this class before you graduate. Thank me later.

Pop Quiz Man!

Well, yes. AU has a great agriculture school. I graduated in Animal and Dairy Science and got a very rewarding career out of my Ag. degree. Never took the Organic Gardening course. Back in my day it was the Orchard Management course that drew all the football players to Ag Hill.

Pop Quiz Man!

"Now you see class, the PH of the soil for proper plant growth should be between 6-7. Pop quiz time! Class, the PH of the soil for proper plant growth should be between 13-14. True or False? Turn in your quiz."

Man I miss that class. (And yes, the above actually happened.)

Pop Quiz Man!

POP QUIZ MAN!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Yesssss!

Pop Quiz Man!

"Now you see class, the PH of the soil for proper plant growth should be between 6-7. Pop quiz time! Class, the PH of the soil for proper plant growth should be between 13-14. True or False? Turn in your quiz."

Man I miss that class. (And yes, the above actually happened.)

HAHAHAHAH!!! oh man. bringing back so many memories! he is the best. he did the same thing in our classes.

That was a great class! Everybody should take organic gardening if it is still offered.

I actually worked for the horticulture dept for a couple of years under Dr. Goff helping with research projects on campus and at EV Smith center. Lots of good people in that dept. Good times.

if early playing time is that big of a factor for him that might not be in our favor. unless he considers his 2nd year early. there could be a lot of spots open then. he is my #1 uncommitted recruit now.

if early playing time is that big of a factor for him that might not be in our favor. unless he considers his 2nd year early. there could be a lot of spots open then. he is my #1 uncommitted recruit now.

Actually, he could be one sprained ankle away from getting major playing time this year at AU. It's mainly Coleman, Young and Miller right now and we haven't really seen Coleman in serious action yet. Even if everyone stays healthy, Smith would be an important backup this year and could compete for a starting job in 2015. That's not a bad depth chart for a kid who wants to play early.

In my day, (late 90s) the pop quiz man wore CK One and smoked Marlboro's.

Yup...mine too.

same here. guy's a ghost though...

look to see him and all youre left with is that permeating ck1 and marlboro smoke...

It might be my computer but is anyone else having problems quoting someone??

I can no longer quote from my home computer as well, I figured something was wrong with my PC and have basically been using my cell phone most of the time. I used to have no problem but I tried as recently a yesterday to no avail. I'm not an IT guy though to say the least. Nice to hear you are having trouble too. Ha! :)

If you are using Internet Explorer you can not quote on AUF. That was the problem I had part of last month if some of you remember. Use Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser. Chrome is my recommendation.

^^^THIS^^^ I have yet to have problems quoting once I started using Chrome.

I am still using IE 8 and it works for me.

Archived