Leading up to next season

DyeHardAllTheWay

They thought they were gonna run all over us. They didn't

They thought they were going to run all over Oklahoma (I thought so too) and they didn't.

Yeah, we should definitely change our motivational strategy to match Saban's.

They thought they were going to run all over Oklahoma (I thought so too) and they didn't.

That is stupid. You are acting like a child. Please find where I said that Saban's method was the method we should use. All I did was simply state that it is an effective motivational tool. If you are going to try to put words into someone's mouth you need to find someone else. I will call you on that bull**** all day long.

That is stupid. You are acting like a child. Please find where I said that Saban's method was the method we should use. All I did was simply state that it is an effective motivational tool. If you are going to try to put words into someone's mouth you need to find someone else. I will call you on that bull**** all day long.

Hahaha, wow. I'll happily step away from this conversation.

I think that there should be a fatheard of Winston and the receiver that caught the game winning TD and place them on a cork background. After each practice, the players that had the best practice will get 3 darts, and will be allowed to throw these at the fathead/dartboard! Now that would be fun!!

Archived