2015 3* DT Kendrick Norton (Miami signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Have read where AU is on the rise with him since hiring Muschamp.....trying to get him to OV on the 16th. Also visiting Ole Miss on the 23rd.

He seemed to be favoring UF until Muschamp was fired.

I'm assuming we are recruiting him as a DT?

“@JLeeAU21: Rivals250 DT Kendrick Norton, teammate of 4-star LB Jeffery Holland @holland_jeffery, sets visit to AU for Jan. 30. Holland visiting 1/16.”

Not the best feeling from this tweet, but I guess I'll take it:

https://twitter.com/...320883520274433

I could be wrong. Lord knows I have been before (Once today already), but reading the tea leaves I think Norton is just being coy about AU, much like Cowart was at the end of the Under Armour game interview.

This young man seems like the real deal. A DT all of the way. The only O-line position has to be at center. DT though, is by far the best position for this young man. A redshirt season is needed to get Norton ready for SEC play. One thing I would like to know is whether or not he is related to the boxer, Ken Norton.

This young man seems like the real deal. A DT all of the way. The only O-line position has to be at center. DT though, is by far the best position for this young man. A redshirt season is needed to get Norton ready for SEC play. One thing I would like to know is whether or not he is related to the boxer, Ken Norton.

Or son Ken Norton JR.

Or son Ken Norton JR.

Yep has a great name.

Or son Ken Norton JR.

Yep has a great name.

Is he the boxer's son?

Or son Ken Norton JR.

Yep has a great name.

Is he the boxer's son?

We are top four. Visiting on 30th. Not sure how I missed this.

https://auburn.rival...asp?CID=1723364

So he has narrowed it down to a final 4 of Ole Miss, Miami, Auburn and UCLA. He will take OVs to the first 3 this month and AU gets the last OV. I like our chances, a LOT.

• 2 weeks later...

No one's posted anything on him recently, but he's visiting this weekend. It also occurs to me that given we aren't trending for any other DTs of note, Norton should/might be a pretty important guy left on our board. What say y'all?

No one's posted anything on him recently, but he's visiting this weekend. It also occurs to me that given we aren't trending for any other DTs of note, Norton should/might be a pretty important guy left on our board. What say y'all?

definitely, considering our need at DT And the way we are trending with the big guys

How are his grades? IF he looks like he will qualify, grab him up. We can never have enough DTs. If we can land him, Cowart, and the "Prince" I would consider this a huge gain. If we wind up with 18 total 4 star recruits and no 5 star recruits, I would be ok with this no doubt.

Archived