2015 3* DT Kendrick Norton (Miami signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2dbjryv.png?

Well..

That is a Map of Holland. FWIW.

it looks like an incomplete drawing of Johnny Bravo's head :Sing: for what it's worth

2dbjryv.png?

Well..

Right -- so we'll be able to compare before and after to see whether Norton committing to Florida had any impact on Holland.

(I think I know where the 'ouch' in 'ouchyfish' originated.)

2dbjryv.png?

Well..

And, the shaded area represents the part of Holland most affected by a Norton commitment to Florida. Nice work Ouchy!

2dbjryv.png?

Well..

And, the shaded area represents the part of Holland most affected by a Norton commitment to Florida. Nice work Ouchy!

What about the ? question mark. Does it have any anything to do with Holland's decision

2dbjryv.png?

Well..

What about the ? question mark. Does it have any anything to do with Holland's decision

Nah ... that's just Germany.

2dbjryv.png?

Well..

Nah ... that's just Germany.

:timeout:

They are with a big group of kids from J-ville, FL. Those two names are significant. Holland has named us his leader. Norton was rumored to be a UF lean, but I think there may be some debate ATP. One to watch for IMO. Also, Norton seems to project at DT some places, and as a OG at others. That is also a detail that could come into play.

They are with a big group of kids from J-ville, FL. Those two names are significant. Holland has named us his leader. Norton was rumored to be a UF lean, but I think there may be some debate ATP. One to watch for IMO. Also, Norton seems to project at DT some places, and as a OG at others. That is also a detail that could come into play.

Pretty sure we want him at DT though. I am sure Holland and Norton will be seeing a lot of love at AU on this trip.

I goy a good feeling bout Norton

You goy, golf.

too many PBR's.............I do have a good feeling about Norton though

can you really have too many?

Too many at 3:00 in the p.m? Rock on!

:cheers:

Archived