***2017 4* JUCO QB Jarrett Stidham Signs with AU!!! (12/14/16)

Elephant Tipper

I say NO CHANCE narcissse flips. WHy? They have THE closer as his lead recruiter. Mr Dameyune Craig. lol you cannot script this stuff.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I say NO CHANCE narcissse flips. WHy? They have THE closer as his lead recruiter. Mr Dameyune Craig. lol you cannot script this stuff.

I wonder if he will be up to dirty business like it was reported at fsu. 

1 minute ago, tigerfangs said:

I wonder if he will be up to dirty business like it was reported at fsu. 

When he is WITH YOU and employed by your school he is the best friend there is to have in recruiting. No doubt this is personal for him so there is no way he is losing narcisse commitment. I personally think he was the reason we lost Brandon Martin commitment so quickly to but thats like just me and the dudes opinion man! haha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Rhett is visiting Stidham today. 

and Gus coming in for the hammer next week.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

The change in regime may have them backing off him?

3 minutes ago, alexava said:

The change in regime may have them backing off him?

the OTHER higher ranked pro style QB dropped LSU. I think coach O is all in on DT Qbs.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

Don't forget, Coach O has promised to bring in a game changer OC... who's to say said OC wants to keep "the closer" on his staff.  After all, unless the new OC doesn't have a QB coach he wants to bring with him, "the closer" hasn't shown much as a position coach.

Just now, lionheartkc said:

"the closer" hasn't shown much as a position coach.

Compared to who? Kodi Burns LMAO

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Don't forget, Coach O has promised to bring in a game changer OC... who's to say said OC wants to keep "the closer" on his staff.  After all, unless the new OC doesn't have a QB coach he wants to bring with him, "the closer" hasn't shown much as a position coach.

as a wr coach. but you do not have craig on the staff for that. he is there as a elite recruiter. would love to see him where he belongs as a QB coach.

8 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Should I use the other thread to talk about LN or should I start posting about him in this one? 

lol O use this one before E comes in and gripes about GETTING BACK ON TOPIC!

Hopefully with a excellent visit tonight with Rhett maybe Stidham will tell florida thanks but no thanks when it comes to visiting him this weekend.

I say NO CHANCE narcissse flips. Why? They have THE closer as his lead recruiter. Mr Dameyune Craig. lol you cannot script this stuff.

Unless rumors of a Kiffin hire are true and the recent offer to Tua Tagovailoa is an indicator that the coach he committed to at Bama will be his coach at LSU. I think they'd take the 5* #1 DT QB over the 6th with injury issues.

57 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Unless rumors of a Kiffin hire are true and the recent offer to Tua Tagovailoa is an indicator that the coach he committed to at Bama will be his coach at LSU. I think they'd take the 5* #1 DT QB over the 6th with injury issues.

Kiffin will probaly he the next head coach at houston if I were to guess.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Kiffin will probaly he the next head coach at houston if I were to guess.

Agree that would be good for him.....I think his days as an OC are over .....unless he flunks out again as a HC. 

2 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

I think you nailed it 04.  LN is keeping his options open in case Kiffen brings Tua and in case O wants DT's.  With injury issues Narcisse may be looked at as more Pro-style.

15 minutes ago, VipersStrike1 said:

2 days after he left? Seems a bit excessive for a guy who's been through this and is down to 2 teams. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNW3g8k55BCbDNsHx1ycc

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, VipersStrike1 said:

2 days after he left? Seems a bit excessive for a guy who's been through this and is down to 2 teams. 

get to visit once a week till the dead period so why not? Florida coaches are about to visit him this weekend need to work on him to where he hopefully will not visit florida.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

get to visit once a week till the dead period so why not? Florida coaches are about to visit him this weekend need to work on him to where he hopefully will not visit florida.

Think it was Harbough who invited himself to spend the night at a kid's house....seems it is impossible to visit too much...