***2017 4* JUCO QB Jarrett Stidham Signs with AU!!! (12/14/16)

Elephant Tipper

6 hours ago, roe4christ said:

Seems things rarely turn out good for AU in situations like this, but I am hoping for the best.

Ask Dan Mullen if things turned out good for AU on December 31st, 2009.

Too bad @lionheartkc and @bigbird weren't on ITAT then to witness my predictions for AU then upon that signing. Else they'd KNOW I predicted SEC Championship and BCS National Championship Titles.

Just ask @StatTiger

Edited by VipersStrike1

3 hours ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Too bad @lionheartkc and @bigbird weren't on ITAT then to witness my predictions for AU then upon that signing. Else they'd KNOW I predicted SEC Championship and BCS National Championship Titles.

Just ask @StatTiger

happy-cookie.gif

• Like 8

8 hours ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Just ask @StatTiger

Wasn't really sure which response would be the right one, so you choose.

58745970.jpg

61892138.jpg

172243-Peter-Griffin-omg-who-the-hell-wF

Your need to be constantly validated is pretty funny, so enjoy your cookie.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Just ask @StatTiger

Post less

• Like 2

9 hours ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Just ask @StatTiger

I said something to a buddy of mine one time ... it turned out to be true, was profound and altered lives ... if only you were there to witness it ...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I said something to a buddy of mine one time ... it turned out to be true, was profound and altered lives ... if only you were there to witness it ...

Sounds like viper had a witness. Give him some credit and pipe down. 

10 hours ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Just ask @StatTiger

Golf clap

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

That would be nice...who knows maybe he has. It will all be over soon

Doubtful. 

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Doubtful. 

Very doubtful. Everyone's fav Sun Belt QB is still on the roster, thus we have to hear 8 1/2 more months of praise and starting predictions from his loyal fans till Stidham makes him the 2010 version of Neil Caudle, everyone's fav guy on the bench.

15 minutes ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Very doubtful. Everyone's fav Sun Belt QB is still on the roster, thus we have to hear 8 1/2 more months of praise and starting predictions from his loyal fans till Stidham makes him the 2010 version of Neil Caudle, everyone's fav guy on the bench.

7 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Post less

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

how you feeling about cj avery?! WANT WANT WANT!!!! my most wanted realistic defensive recruit we have a shot at..... bringing it back full circle Stidham is obviously who I want the most on offense.

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

how you feeling about cj avery?! WANT WANT WANT!!!! my most wanted realistic defensive recruit we have a shot at..... bringing it back full circle Stidham is obviously who I want the most on offense.

McGriff is working hard. He really likes him. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AUMASTERS said:

I figured Golf was to old to get the clap , but what do I know?

Na. He's too busy chugging PBRs to get claps.

• Like 1

Really slow thread since the UF visit, makes me uneasy. Anyone have any info other than him saying about UF “Their offense has the potential to be a great offense with the (offensive) line and playmakers that they have,”. 

7 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

Really slow thread since the UF visit, makes me uneasy. Anyone have any info other than him saying about UF “Their offense has the potential to be a great offense with the (offensive) line and playmakers that they have,”. 

if he has not talked to taylor hamm yet then no one knows how it went. thats the only one who has a direct line to him.