***2017 4* JUCO QB Jarrett Stidham Signs with AU!!! (12/14/16)

Elephant Tipper

If Stidham visits UF I'm afraid we have a problem.  I know most of you think that red carpet treatment doesn't impress Jarrett, but he needs to make a decision by weekend.   Do you think Gus will wait til after Florida OV (if it occurs) or is that a dead period. I don't know how that works for Dec grads?

2 hours ago, autan said:

If Stidham visits UF I'm afraid we have a problem.  I know most of you think that red carpet treatment doesn't impress Jarrett, but he needs to make a decision by weekend.   Do you think Gus will wait til after Florida OV (if it occurs) or is that a dead period. I don't know how that works for Dec grads?

Gus is using his in home this week and things still look good for AU here at the moment but it's not over overall... Free from Keith

To me, UF is less a concern than if Kendal Briles gets a good OC job.

17 minutes ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Truth hurts

Your constant need for validation shows me enough to know that nothing you say whether it's a "prediction" from 2010 or your random and unwanted slander of Sean White, should be validated. 

• Like 5

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Your constant need for validation shows me enough to know that nothing you say whether it's a "prediction" from 2010 or your random and unwanted slander of Sean White, should be validated. 

Unwanted? Of course. Truth hurts.

Slander? Not false statements. He's never scored against a Top 25 P5 defense. FACT.

Highest ranked P5 scoring defense he's ever scored against was Vanderbilt. FACT.

Just ask our staff, who's putting the full court press on a transfer.

The resident "mods" must be busy today.

So bout that Stidham guy. I hear he actually has an arm capable of making all the throws.

That will be nice. ?

17 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

When you find it, let us know.

MSU 2015 -> 0 TDs

Memphis -> 0 TDs

Clemson -> 0 TDs

A&M -> 0 TDs

LSU -> 0 TDs

Georgia -> 0 TDs

Need more truth?

In 13 P5 games, SIX of them he was shut out.

Need more truth?

In those 13 P5 games, he has 6 TDs and 7 INTs.

Need more truth?

Our staff is putting the full court press on his replacement.

1 minute ago, VipersStrike1 said:

MSU 2015 -> 0 TDs

Memphis -> 0 TDs

Clemson -> 0 TDs

A&M -> 0 TDs

LSU -> 0 TDs

Georgia -> 0 TDs

Need more truth?

Need more truth?

Need more truth?

Only thing holding Sean back is his injury prone body...THAT's why we need a transfer.  Great work by the way...now go examine the rest of the story.

6 minutes ago, VipersStrike1 said:

MSU 2015 -> 0 TDs

Memphis -> 0 TDs

Clemson -> 0 TDs

A&M -> 0 TDs

LSU -> 0 TDs

Georgia -> 0 TDs

Need more truth?

Need more truth?

Need more truth?

Ouch 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Only thing holding Sean back is his injury prone body...THAT's why we need a transfer.  Great work by the way...now go examine the rest of the story.

What is the rest of the story? He can beat up on the little sisters of the poor defenses?? Great point?

• Like 1

It really is quite a unique situation, I literally can't remember anything like it. You can't say sw hasn't showed promise, but at the same time so far he has been injured in just about every game he's played bad in.....so theoretically even though he's three years in the program it still comes down to if you just personally like him or not because both sides can post various stats/facts and still be correct

• Like 2

Exactly. The issues with SW will still be there if we don't get JS. He again will be our best hope, injuries or lack of great stats against PF teams withstanding(and some that is on coaching to me). Only difference is now the chatter will be if Barrett can win the job as a RSFR or if they will unleash our secret passing weapon of JF3 next year.

Let's hope JS comes. He seems to not be totally sure on AU to me, or he would have already tweeted his decision.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Of course it's great work. It's the truth, something most of you are chanting "LA LA LA, I can't hear you" over.

Ah yes, the injury excuse. More excuses for White because we all know if he were healthy a full season, we'd be in ATL the first week of December.

The rest of the story is he was healthy in 11 of those 13 P5 games, so we'll omit Vandy and Georgia in the next truth...

In those 11 P5 games, he has 5 TDs and 6 INTs. Massive improvement when he's healthy for certain.

And THAT'S why we need a transfer.

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

But there's no point starting the debate before we even know if dude is even coming to Auburn or not IMO

Why not? We're another 8-win team next season if we don't land Stidham.

We're a bonfide SEC Championship contender if we do.

It is THAT drastic.

Just now, VipersStrike1 said:

Why not? We're another 8-win team next season if we don't land Stidham.

We're a bonfide SEC Championship contender if we do.

It is THAT drastic.

Because if he doesn't come here he's not an option to play for us......sooooo debating sw vs js for what if he's not coming here?

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Because if he doesn't come here he's not an option to play for us......sooooo debating sw vs js for what if he's not coming here?

Then why debate any if's on a forum? Why have a recruiting forum? We should save all comments until the first Wednesday of February.

Bottom line...our staff has Stidham leaning heavily to AU. That's as good as it gets at QB right now.

Edited by VipersStrike1

27 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

What is the rest of the story? He can beat up on the little sisters of the poor defenses?? Great point?

He's played hurt, and pretty badly hurt in both UGA games the past 2 years, he hasn't played against Alabama the past 2 years. 

MSU 2015: 1st SEC start

Memphis: First game back from injury

Clemson: Pretty sure we can attribute this to the offensive staff not SW...

A&M: Not that great of a game here

LSU: 19-26 234 yards...

UGA: Shouldn't have been playing in the first place in either game

4 out of the 6 games viper listed had very legit reasons for lack of success

1 of the 6 games listed he was very effecient, just no TD's but good lord our OL in the red zone turned atrocious. Had what should of been at least 1-2 TDs that were dropped

Does Sean have his flaws? Dang right, but the amount of hate he gets from members of this board is ridiculous.

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 2