Report: Signee Kalvaraz Bessent Arrested

RunInRed

I am not a bammer troll. Believe it or not there are actually some Auburn fans who wouldn't want a drug dealer on the team. Says a lot about this board that anybody who doesn't want a drug dealer on the team is perceived as a bammer

Where do you get that he was the drug dealer from?

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a bammer troll. Believe it or not there are actually some Auburn fans who wouldn't want a drug dealer on the team. Says a lot about this board that anybody who doesn't want a drug dealer on the team is perceived as a bammer

Where do you get that he was the drug dealer from?

It doesn't, the factless self righteousness of this thread is amazing. I know it's a low topic time of year until A day but dear lord.

Because he was charged with intent to distribute and nobody would have that amount of marijuana for personal use

You don't know if it was his marijuana or not. You don't know if he was aware of its existence or not. I do not put personal insults on the internet but you make it very tempting.

Because he was charged with intent to distribute and nobody would have that amount of marijuana for personal use

You don't know if it was his marijuana or not. You don't know if he was aware of its existence or not. I do not put personal insults on the internet but you make it very tempting.

Very tempting!!

What were Saban's words for Tony Brown? Or, wasnt it Mark Barron found in the car abandoned by a known coke dealer after an early morning accident? Does this really sound that an issue that we cant keep a good recruit around and "Have him learn his lesson and recieve a second chance?" He obviously needs new friends.

I'm laughing so hard at Oxford tiger but I respect he's a pro. It's one thing to troll but troll something like this as adamantly as he is without any facts for a foundation? He's definitely a pro!

Lot of runing in circles in this thread.

Bottom line. If he can somehow get the felony charges downgraded or removed from his record then there is a chance he plays at AU. If not then there is no way he plays at AU. I'll be interested to see if Malzahn acts before that or lets it play out a bit. I'd say if it isn't reported that he is off the team in the next couple of days then that means we'll be seeing what the legal process holds for the young man before we know if he plays here or not.

I'll make no arguement one way or the other if he should or shouldn't be allowed on the team. I don't know the details of what went down so i'd be talking out my butt if I tried to say I did. And i don't like talking out my butt! If Malzahn allows him back on the team then I will be good with that and if Malzahn cuts him loose I will be good with that. Malzahn has a mixed track record on how he handles troubled players so to me its a crap shoot which way he goes with it.

Remember, Kalvaraz is still in high school. As we all know, kids in high school don't always make the best decisions.

The obvious punishment should be a one season suspension (i.e. redshirt, cough, cough) and mandatory extra workouts with Coach Russell. That solves both the discipline and weight issues ^-^.

In the future, coach should tell all recruits on national signing day not to hang with drug dealers. He should then require them to read this thread to reinforce the message.

On a side note, let's pray Sean White doesn't get arrested, but if he does, at least the "How tall is Sean White?" debate will finally be solved from the mug shot.

The last time I traveled to Florida I had an open bottle of bourbon whiskey under the front seat and a loaded, cocked .45 pistol readily at hand. I expect to travel that same way the next trip.

Does this mean I get banned from the message board?

That's pretty danged funny right there!

Just wanted to say that I saw this story on the AJC today and in that article there has no mention of a firearm. I don't know the legal process but in my mind that makes it seem more likely that he'll have a chance to get these down graded since they are just drug charges. I'm hopeful that is the case anyway!

Look it's only been a few short years since our team had some very serious character issues. It seems those have been pretty much cleared out. We need to cut bait on this one and steer way clear of situations like this. Hate it for the kid but clear messages need to be made loud and clear.

Maybe you're not, but you sure are narrow minded and seem to be having trouble in distinguishing "charged" from "convicted". You can "ASS-ume" what you please, but for all we know BASED ON THE EVIDENCE this kid was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Look it's only been a few short years since our team had some very serious character issues. It seems those have been pretty much cleared out. We need to cut bait on this one and steer way clear of situations like this. Hate it for the kid but clear messages need to be made loud and clear.

Innocent until proven guilty

Where is the AU scouting profile found ? I'd like that for future use. tia

http://www.auburntig...footbl-mtt.html

Go to the bottom of the page to find profiles for the 2014 class signees.

Thanks again metafour. I'm familiar with that page, just didn't know that signees were added this early. I usually refer to it during the season but now that you've shown me it's updated sooner I'll have greater use for it.

For people who keep saying this guy was just in the wrong place, I really don't care. There are people in prison because they decided to hang around the wrong group of people. People get tired of the media writing negative articles but doing things like taking this kid is one reason the media writes negative articles about Auburn in the first place

A lot of the media likes Gus, so a lot of their negativity about Auburn has disappeared since he became head coach. The negativity can and will probably come back if he keeps taking these kids

Oh yeah, I really don't care if other posters on this board call me names or not. The people who call me names are the very first group of people who would be calling this kid a thug and worse if he was committed to another school

we are obviously doing some wrong here. if this kid was a turd commit, some mope in a new charger would have already rolled up to the PD and said, "hey, that is my weed." :D

If no one in the car claims responsibility soon we will have to cut him free regardless. I hope the kid can get back on his feet and use this as fuel if he's in the wrong. If he is "wrong", I hope he learns from it and gets it turned around. He may be in jail for some time if he goes down with the "ship".

If he can play ball and doesnt get charged he should be on the team. All the consistent top teams have these problems........except Stanford.

(very slight yellow tint to the message above)

Archived