Report: Signee Kalvaraz Bessent Arrested

RunInRed

We all just need to pray for him and his family. I also hope Gus makes the right decision. I know he will and i think we should give another chance. Hes still a kid and hasnt even got on campus yet! The coaches will get him straight! Hes such a terrific ball player id hate to see that talent go to waste

Exactly!! ^^^ / lets not forget, He who is without sin, cast the first stone! Oxford tiger u can go first, lol

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said earlier in this thread, aren't y'all concerned that KB's arrest record shows that he's 6'0" and 166# instead of the 6'1" 188# as advertised when recruiting ? An inch shorter and 23 pounds lighter. AND, KB was in a Dodge Charger when arrested.

But of course we are! (er..... why is that again?)

I am amazed at how many Auburn fans will excuse anything just so the football program can win another game or two. Kid was driving around at 10 o'clock at night in a state he did not live in, and the car he was riding in had a strong odor

of marijuana. The idea that he didn't know what was going on defies logic. Not one person on this board would believe such an excuse if it came from a bammer, Georgia, or LSU recruit

Dude, you are speaking like someone who might be a complete idiot. Some are assuming guilt. Some, like me think it is very possible or likely he knew. Some, like me as well, have taken the "wait until all the evidence is in, because you never know" approach. A tiny % have said no harm even if he knew.

Has there ever been a police report that noted a "barely noticeable" odor of marijuana? Not many, if any.

Not to quibble, but the only one who seems to have drawn any conclusions is Oxford. I think everyone else is speculating on what happened and they know they are speculating.

And maybe I overlooked the "tiny % (who) have said no harm even if he knew" but I haven't seen it.

I have a small life so I have read well less than half this thread, (but the % is growing) there was at least one or two people who were saying it should be legal and not a big deal. There was another who said he didn't deserve any benefit of the doubt since the cop said he smelled pot. Maybe I read more into it than they meant.

I am amazed at how many Auburn fans will excuse anything just so the football program can win another game or two. Kid was driving around at 10 o'clock at night in a state he did not live in, and the car he was riding in had a strong odor

of marijuana. The idea that he didn't know what was going on defies logic. Not one person on this board would believe such an excuse if it came from a bammer, Georgia, or LSU recruit

Dude, you are speaking like someone who might be a complete idiot. Some are assuming guilt. Some, like me think it is very possible or likely he knew. Some, like me as well, have taken the "wait until all the evidence is in, because you never know" approach. A tiny % have said no harm even if he knew.

Has there ever been a police report that noted a "barely noticeable" odor of marijuana? Not many, if any.

Not to quibble, but the only one who seems to have drawn any conclusions is Oxford. I think everyone else is speculating on what happened and they know they are speculating.

And maybe I overlooked the "tiny % (who) have said no harm even if he knew" but I haven't seen it.

I have a small life so I have read well less than half this thread, (but the % is growing) there was at least one or two people who were saying it should be legal and not a big deal. There was another who said he didn't deserve any benefit of the doubt since the cop said he smelled pot. Maybe I read more into it than they meant.

You are confusing issues IMO.

There is a sub-discussion about the merits of de-criminalizing and/or otherwise de-sanctioning of Cannabis. That doesn't really have anything to do with his potential guilt or innocence in the sense of recognizing we live in the world "as is".

Two different discussions. Does that make sense?

What none of you are grasping is that this is all a devious plot by the REC To destroy our tigers...

As I said earlier in this thread, aren't y'all concerned that KB's arrest record shows that he's 6'0" and 166# instead of the 6'1" 188# as advertised when recruiting ? An inch shorter and 23 pounds lighter. AND, KB was in a Dodge Charger when arrested.

no. the numbers are wrong way more than they are right. Even going from college to NFL the numbers are somtimes off.

I'm aware of that, but 23# lighter ? Seems just a TAD out of the norm.

They could have gotten the numbers off his license. If he got it when he was 16, he very well couldve been 23 pounds lighter.

no. the numbers are wrong way more than they are right. Even going from college to NFL the numbers are somtimes off.

They could have gotten the numbers off his license. If he got it when he was 16, he very well couldve been 23 pounds lighter.

That makes sense. Tell me something my AU brethren who have braved being hammered by "the man" :), for those of us who have never experienced the arrest/booking procedure- do they measure your height and weight at this juncture? Just curious as I've missed the whole drug, gun, arrest thing thus far. It's an experience I hope always eludes me too. Ha!

Taylorkeeten,

You and your ilk are the people who make Auburn fans look ignorant to the rest of the world. You and a lot of other posters here would not be so patient if this happened to another school

you are a troll, bama fan, or the most highly ignorant and judgemental auburn fan on this board.

Can't decide. Can't decide whether to debate you or simply ridicule you - if you were this high horse judgemental, then debate miiiiiight be in order. I think you are a troll or updyke ... So that would make ridicule the better choice I think ...

Regardless, you appear to be an ignorant troll.

You are confusing issues IMO.

There is a sub-discussion about the merits of de-criminalizing and/or otherwise de-sanctioning of Cannabis. That doesn't really have anything to do with his potential guilt or innocence in the sense of recognizing we live in the world "as is".

Two different discussions. Does that make sense?

Looking back I slightly misread the op in this string and thought he was also referring to accepting anything as the legalization stuff. I see now he was strictly referring to people buying into that calvarez knew nothing of the pot.

That makes sense. Tell me something my AU brethren who have braved being hammered by "the man" :), for those of us who have never experienced the arrest/booking procedure- do they measure your height and weight at this juncture? Just curious as I've missed the whole drug, gun, arrest thing thus far. It's an experience I hope always eludes me too. Ha!

Same here NoAltiger, never been arrested.....nor even close, that's why I'm curious. Since they seem to always show a booking photo against a height chart then I would assume they also do a weigh in at the same time. That's why the 166# as shown on the arrest record makes me wonder. That would mean he has some serious weight to gain. :dunno:

Damn. That's a hell of way to get accurate figures on a new signee. :-\ :(

Taylorkeeten,

You and your ilk are the people who make Auburn fans look ignorant to the rest of the world. You and a lot of other posters here would not be so patient if this happened to another school

you are a troll, bama fan, or the most highly ignorant and judgemental auburn fan on this board.

Can't decide. Can't decide whether to debate you or simply ridicule you - if you were this high horse judgemental, then debate miiiiiight be in order. I think you are a troll or updyke ... So that would make ridicule the better choice I think ...

Regardless, you appear to be an ignorant troll.

Personally, I think it's time for "ignore".

He would be a dumb genius who would only become dumber. Pot doesn't make a person smart(er).

A lot of people posting on this topic have certainly proven your point! It seems many of the posters may have toked one too many times in their lives! ;)/>

I would guess he got his first license when he turned 16 and hasn't needed to renew it yet. That was probably his stats then, not now.

Now that we have killed the horse, here is a pic of my new carry rig, it's a mixture of gray elephant and black elephant hide. I wanted to post on facebook that it came from Big Al.......wife wouldn't let me. :dunno:

6pb9mv.jpg

Nice rig!

Now that we have killed the horse, here is a pic of my new carry rig, it's a mixture of gray elephant and black elephant hide. I wanted to post on facebook that it came from Big Al.......wife wouldn't let me. :dunno:

6pb9mv.jpg

Nice rig!

Glad to see you have an extra mag there in case you get into a gun fight, which is likely. :)

All I've read is a bunch of blabbering by a bunch of people that don't know the whole story. Oxford you sound like a bammer troll or a full on retard, which is one in the same. Anyone casting stones in here needs to get a grip on their own reality. How about we wait for all the facts to be presented and a conviction to be handed down before we bash this kid to death.

6pb9mv.jpg

Nice rig!

Glad to see you have an extra mag there in case you get into a gun fight, which is likely. :)

he might be prepping for a zombie apocolypse.

I'm always frightened about the enormous college football players who miraculously shrink at the nfl combine! Must be somethin in the water ...

Well, let's see, he's 20 lbs under his told weight, the weed was to help him get to his posted weight, munchies and all. LOL Let the FACTS come out, heck, we have all been in positions that sounded bad, but we knew better. Not a sunshine pumper, just a realist.

For those talking about his weight, he was listed as 6-0 170 on his official Auburn scouting profile so the fact that he was 166 pounds isn't a surprise to anyone.

Take a look at any picture of the kid, it is pretty obvious that he is nowhere near 180 or 190 pounds LOL.

If this kid is not inherently bad, and just made a poor decision by getting into that car, then coming to Auburn would be of great benefit to him....a change of scenery, a much better environment, and a chance to grow up and find his way to a better life. I am not against that at all. He's young and he obviously needs some guidance. But this would need to be it. No more stupid choices that result in another arrest.

I don't always agree with TigerBelle, but when I do...it's a sign of the apocalypse.

For those talking about his weight, he was listed as 6-0 170 on his official Auburn scouting profile so the fact that he was 166 pounds isn't a surprise to anyone.

Take a look at any picture of the kid, it is pretty obvious that he is nowhere near 180 or 190 pounds LOL.

Where is the AU scouting profile found ? I'd like that for future use. tia

Rivals had KB listed at 6'1", 188#. Maybe it was a mistake to consult Rivals ?

So does this make his Rivals' 4.5 speed questionable ? :Sing:

I am not a bammer troll. Believe it or not there are actually some Auburn fans who wouldn't want a drug dealer on the team. Says a lot about this board that anybody who doesn't want a drug dealer on the team is perceived as a bammer

Archived