I think bama loses two...

C'viewTiger

I just can't see them losing to the Mississippi schools. MSU is scrappy but a 9 win at best. Ole Miss has only beaten them twice since 1990 and that was with Eli Manning as their QB. They always seem to find a way to lose to Bama when they have a good team. I'd take Florida or A&M before one of those two.

I think I found proof of this:

BpQbmpaCQAAOWfW.png

I can see UF possibly doing something similar to Auburn last year. They certainly have the talent on the roster, but their coaching is suspect.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't see them losing to the Mississippi schools. MSU is scrappy but a 9 win at best. Ole Miss has only beaten them twice since 1990 and that was with Eli Manning as their QB. They always seem to find a way to lose to Bama when they have a good team. I'd take Florida or A&M before one of those two.

BpQbmpaCQAAOWfW.png

I can see UF possibly doing something similar to Auburn last year. They certainly have the talent on the roster, but their coaching is suspect.

I think UF has the talent to beat anyone in the SEC. Coaching will make the difference as someone else pointed out.

On another note, my son is a UF fan (out of spite >:( ) but I think this is his new favorite pic. He hates bama!

BpQbmpaCQAAOWfW.png

Hahaha OUCH!!!!

Those of you saying florida has the talent to beat anyone in the SEC, where is it? I sure don't see much talent at all on that roster. Their QB is terrible, they have no running back, very average receivers. Collectively their defense is ok, but individually, not anything to write home about in any way shape or form. i don't think Muschamp is qualified to be a head coach in the SEC but he's got to get some talent there before he's going to win consistently. overrated urban myer crippled that program big time before he left. Muschamp has done nothing in 3 years to upgrade the talent level, IMO. I see another 4-8 maybe 5-7 (if the blind squirrel finds an acorn) season for them in 2014 and Muschamp to be unemployed in December.

Everybody please remember that the Iron Bowl is in Tuscaloosa this year. Strange things happen when the game is there. Plays that would normally work, don't work there. Calls that are made there wouldn't normally be made anywhere else.

Everybody please remember that the Iron Bowl is in Tuscaloosa this year. Strange things happen when the game is there. Plays that would normally work, don't work there. Calls that are made there wouldn't normally be made anywhere else.

We win.

We win.

71.4285714286 percent correct

5 of 7 in their house... since playing home-and-home

Well not counting what happened 100+ years ago...yes since 2000 AU has owned Bama in Tuscalossa 5-2 however AU has been out scored 147-97 and 2 out of the last 3 meetings they have been A$$ whoopings. Yes of course AU can beat them there but it won't be easy by any stretch this year. I'm confident Gus and co will have them fully prepared.

• 2 weeks later...

West Virginia has only a miracle chance of beating bama . I'd like to see it .............. but ain't gona happen .

Probably better if they don't lose the first game against a non-conference opponet anyhow .

Bammer will be 8 - 0 going into Baton Rouge and likely to be in the top 3 of the new ranking

system . Actually they have a decent chance of being #1 at that point .

Oaklahoma will likely go into Nov.8th against Baylor undefeated as well .

If FSU is undefeated by this time they will have beaten Oakl.St. , Clemson and Notre Dame and probably

be # 1 .

Can Oregon beat Sparty , Uclay and Stanford ?

Conference title games are gona be interesting .

Sure would be nice for us to crash the party and piss everybody off again .

Archived