Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Yes, new to the board, but I am from down the street from where Nate plays in HS and word is, he still REALLY likes AU and just felt he could more enjoy the process with his visits if he were uncommitted .. possible he recommits after visiting a couple of other schools without taking all the OVs

Ha, ha! So now you are sunshine pumping. Just like they told you to do in the Brown thread. JK. Glad to have you posting.

REDEMPTION!!!

LOL, just speaking what I'm hearing ... without "hearing" kids speaking with emoji's

I like the new guy.

Wow! Not gonna question his sources? Lol

You really want to go there? Lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, new to the board, but I am from down the street from where Nate plays in HS and word is, he still REALLY likes AU and just felt he could more enjoy the process with his visits if he were uncommitted .. possible he recommits after visiting a couple of other schools without taking all the OVs

Ha, ha! So now you are sunshine pumping. Just like they told you to do in the Brown thread. JK. Glad to have you posting.

REDEMPTION!!!

LOL, just speaking what I'm hearing ... without "hearing" kids speaking with emoji's

I like the new guy.

Pretty sure I haven't exactly seen anyone's resume of sources posted on a blog. I know guys in the HS system in the Tampa area (lived in the area for a looooong time), know people in the HS system in GA (have family there) and one or two others here and there in Tennessee (God help them) and in Alabama. Friends don't let friends live in SC so none there.

REDEMPTION!!!

I like the new guy.

Pretty sure I haven't exactly seen anyone's resume of sources posted on a blog. I know guys in the HS system in the Tampa area (lived in the area for a looooong time), know people in the HS system in GA (have family there) and one or two others here and there in Tennessee (God help them) and in Alabama. Friends don't let friends live in SC so none there.

You'd be better off ignoring war eagle 6's posts.

That is unexpected and good news!

I still hope we land them. Engineer, how are you doing btw. I hope well.

Doing great! Still taking classes this summer, but it's hard for me to even tell that I had my hip replaced. The surgeon did a fantastic job, and the only time I really notice it is when I try and go any faster than a speedwalk. My legs still are a little weak, but I've been working out during some of my free time to try and remedy that. I'm still getting monthly blood tests and such, but for the first time since July 2011, I'm not taking any medication.

Doing great! Still taking classes this summer, but it's hard for me to even tell that I had my hip replaced. The surgeon did a fantastic job, and the only time I really notice it is when I try and go any faster than a speedwalk. My legs still are a little weak, but I've been working out during some of my free time to try and remedy that. I'm still getting monthly blood tests and such, but for the first time since July 2011, I'm not taking any medication.

So good to hear this. Continued good health to you, sir.

So good to hear this. Continued good health to you, sir.

Thumbs up.

^^^ This is awesome news. I am happy for you! I thank God for putting you in such capable hands and for quick healing! War Eagle

^^^ This is awesome news. I am happy for you! I thank God for putting you in such capable hands and for quick healing! War Eagle

I second this message^^

• 1 month later...

Will be visiting AU with his brother this weekend. Friday threw Sunday. Per another site.

Wow! Reports were he could not make it a couple days ago.

Will be visiting AU with his brother this weekend. Friday threw Sunday. Per another site.

Wow! Reports were he could not make it a couple days ago.

Terrific news if it happens.

Archived