Tiger Trek: Cullman County

RunInRed

Replay of kick 6 and sign change when Gus took stage

BmCPB13CUAEkVCj.jpg

@robbielaney

“Did y’all enjoy last season?” Malzahn said to a rowdy crowd during his opening remarks. “We improved every game throughout the season and found a way to win a couple of games when the pressure was the highest. I was real proud of our ability to do that.”

“One of the main questions I got last year at these functions was ‘How long will it take you to beat Alabama?’ I now have an answer for that. One second,” Malzahn said while standing at a special podium designed to commemorate the unfathomable finish. “It was one of the wildest games I have ever been a part of. Kristi (Malzahn) and I have a tradition to go to the Waffle House after games and get some omelets. But I told her in the locker room after winning that we weren’t going anywhere but to the house.”

“We were 13 seconds away from winning a national title,” Malzahn said. “We’ll use that as fuel for next season. I really like the direction we are heading.”

The coach ended his talk with a rhetorical question that even he didn’t think would elicit the response it did.

“Are y’all okay with playing faster this year?” he said.

His response was drowned out by cheers.

http://www.cullmanti...nual-Tiger-Trek

BmCHG4cIQAEhp-G.jpg

I love you, Gus Malzahn.

Careful McLoofus, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want Kristi mad at me. ;D

Hah! Good point. I won't take it back, though.

I love you, Gus Malzahn.

Careful McLoofus, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want Kristi mad at me. ;D

Hah! Good point. I won't take it back, though.

Ha!

Archived