Jordan-Hare 75 Year Anniversary Logo

RunInRed

Thanks for reminding me that I'm ancient. I remember the 25th anniversary. Been a lot of great memories made in that stadium.

Don't remember the celebrations along the way but it was pretty new when I saw my first game there in 1959... "Cliff Hare" seated in the upper 30,000 range I think and no end zone seats...and we were still playing home games in B'ham. The program has come a long way.

Thanks for reminding me that I'm ancient. I remember the 25th anniversary. Been a lot of great memories made in that stadium.

Don't remember the celebrations along the way but it was pretty new when I saw my first game there in 1959... "Cliff Hare" seated in the upper 30,000 range I think and no end zone seats...and we were still playing home games in B'ham. The program has come a long way.

You are correct 64. My first was 1957 and only the east and west stands were there. No end zone seats and upper decks whatsoever. The field house at the north end was where the players came out onto the field. I remember a lot of folks watched the games from the grassy knolls on the northern end, free of charge. My how times have changed. I am glad the Auburn spirit has carried over after all these years. Fun times !!!

Gosh, you guys are old! ;D

Yep.....and with any luck you might make it too.... :) So enjoy the ride....

Meanwhile, I don't do much talking about the good old days...but one advantage of that smaller stadium "back in the day" was that the juniors and seniors had seats around the 30 to 40 yard lines. Never had seats that good again in the 50 years since I left the school.

Really like the logo. Should be cool to see it on the field!

It more than likely won't be on the field. I'd expect video board and apparel. Not much more.

10262132_735865689770184_4276630778200178515_n.jpg

I love the logo, but thought it could use a little extra pop of color, so I did a little quick editing:

gallery_33175_34_15491.jpg

I love the addition of the orange! Think it pops a lot more than all blue and silver

You win 84. It would be cool to see this as a patch on the jersey instead of the SEC logo for one season.

Wouldn't expect this on the uniforms at all. The SEC would never let a team wear something other than their patch. It could appear on the back of the helmet, but I highly doubt it. Teams don't really wear these kind of logos. Like I said, probably just used for apparel purposes only. Possible that it would be around the stadium, but I wouldn't place money on that.

I was there for the 50th. Playing Alabama for the first time.

That must have been awesome

To make it more special is that my date for that game is now my wife. And we were there to watch the Kick Six together, while our daughter played in the Auburn band.

I was there for the 50th. Playing Alabama for the first time.

That must have been awesome

To make it more special is that my date for that game is now my wife. And we were there to watch the Kick Six together, while our daughter played in the Auburn band.

:Sing: Crazy cool man

Archived