All Americans should be provided an ID and a

TexasTiger

I don't see a problem with proving your identity at the voting booth.

I don't see a problem with proving your identity at the voting booth.

Especially if you have a staffer to retrieve it for you!

I had to show my ID to pick up an online purchase from Lowes earlier this week. Was that a discriminatory action? I can't imagine someone would actually try to falsely claim my item, but I can see the merit in their practice. Thoughts?

I had to show my ID to pick up an online purchase from Lowes earlier this week. Was that a discriminatory action? I can't imagine someone would actually try to falsely claim my item, but I can see the merit in their practice. Thoughts?

I realize irony is largely lost on you guys, but I love that a major proponent of the legislation had no ID-- fortunately he wasn't a working man on his lunch hour and had a paid staffer to fix such mundane oversights!

I realize irony is largely lost on you guys, but I love that a major proponent of the legislation had no ID-- fortunately he wasn't a working man on his lunch hour and had a paid staffer to fix such mundane oversights!

Trust me Tex, had I forgotten my ID, I would simply use my free Obamaphone and call someone to bring it to me. :big:

I don't think a "working man" would have a problem with an ID. Frankly, it should be a fundamental requirement of participation in the electoral process. I had to have a birth certificate and driver's license notarized to satisfy requirements when I took a new job last Sept. If anybody is working they have an ID.

I don't think a "working man" would have a problem with an ID. Frankly, it should be a fundamental requirement of participation in the electoral process. I had to have a birth certificate and driver's license notarized to satisfy requirements when I took a new job last Sept. If anybody is working they have an ID.

Glad you found a job-- do they ask for your ID every day? This former congressman forgot his.

Trust me Tex, had I forgotten my ID, I would simply use my free Obamaphone and call someone to bring it to me. :big:/>

Would you call a staffer in his free Obamaphone? ;)

Trust me Tex, had I forgotten my ID, I would simply use my free Obamaphone and call someone to bring it to me. :big:/>

Would you call a staffer in his free Obamaphone? ;)/>

Sure! That's more than Obama did for the four Americans in Libya. ;)

Archived