2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. I think DF cancelled his UT visit. Not quite sure. Can anyonr confirm?

Sorry E ,we have no links...

...yellow font

Well played

Little video by DF at AU this morning. http://instagram.com/p/pWBeS6h2AA/

E, Thanks for posting this. This news is good. I hope he decides he wants to be in the south rather than Ohio State. We are closer to his home. Good to heaar he threw the ball well.

I understand Urban Meyer wanting to continue to recruit the south, but why the hell would any QB prefer to play up in O-freaking-hio when there are similar systems in the SEC that they can play in? Meyer is a great recruiter, but sheeeesh that football season weather up there is no joke.

I understand Urban Meyer wanting to continue to recruit the south, but why the hell would any QB prefer to play up in O-freaking-hio when there are similar systems in the SEC that they can play in? Meyer is a great recruiter, but sheeeesh that football season weather up there is no joke.

60k enrollment. About as high profile a program as there is in the country. Much easier path to the playoffs. Much less scary DEs trying to hurt you. Might've met a girl up there. Maybe he doesn't like hot summers. Maybe he just doesn't like the south, period, or maybe he likes that Columbus, OH is much larger than any SEC town. I could keep going, but you get the picture.

I'm sure he's saying the same about our summers though. Great to hear about the UT cancellation. I never mind recruits cancelling trips to other schools.

I'm seeing some speculation, wanted to ask your opinion E, WDEWDE-

Is this a result of negative recruiting or just a better fit?

If you are referring to him cancelling his UT visit it's probably either they told him they are done at QB except for Gibson or he told them he is not interested since they have 2 QBs in the class.

It is very easy to win a lot of games playing at Ohio State....the competition is not so good.

I'm seeing some speculation, wanted to ask your opinion E, WDEWDE-

Is this a result of negative recruiting or just a better fit?

If you are referring to him cancelling his UT visit it's probably either they told him they are done at QB except for Gibson or he told them he is not interested since they have 2 QBs in the class.

E, I think he is wondering why Francois is not going to UT anymore.

I understand Urban Meyer wanting to continue to recruit the south, but why the hell would any QB prefer to play up in O-freaking-hio when there are similar systems in the SEC that they can play in?

To answer your question Urb develops dual QBs very well for the college game. Look at what he did with Tebow. I can't stand tOSU but if I were a dual QB that tOSU was interested in I would have to give them a serious look given Urb's pedigree. Also the Defenses in the Big Ten are not as good overall as the D's in the SEC so a Dual QB at tOSU has a better chance of putting up some redonkulous numbers.

@Deondre_3 m

Ohio State unofficial visit cancelled.

My guess is things are looking better for Auburn.

Id almost say he may be a silent after cancelling those visits, but then again FSU Is likely still in the mix.

Way way way better... Who's left? FSU?

Yup. I and the staff hope Kai takes that spot.

JMO, I bet the staff told him today, he was their number one guy on our QB list for the second take. I think he could be a silent which would be good news.

Archived