2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

Committing at IMG camp at the end of July. Top schools are AU, FSU, Ohio state, UTk, Oregon, notre dame. Per his twitter.

The only change in there from the past 3 months is adding ND.

Ok...

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Committing at IMG camp at the end of July. Top schools are AU, FSU, Ohio state, UTk, Oregon, notre dame. Per his twitter.

The only change in there from the past 3 months is adding ND.

Ok...

Wasn't anything derogatory, mean-spirited, or condescending in my post. Just clarification.

Guest jojo1515

Kai to Fsu and Francois to Auburn sounds very likely

And wonderful!

Francois highlights show him making all the NFL caliber throws. Very rare to see in high school his level of field vision and ability IYAM

Well, according to the CBs, FSU is getting both Locksley and Francois even though they already have a nice QB commit.

Gibson to UTk, Locksley to FSU, Francois to AU or tOSU....IMO

Well, according to the CBs, FSU is getting both Locksley and Francois even though they already have a nice QB commit.

tOSU has 1 QB committed and as of now. DF is not a take for them. Only TG is.

Curious as to the nature of the CBs.

Not sure. Probably guys that no nothing about his recruitment and just piggy back off other picks. What you want to watch for here is FSU 247 guys Josh Newberg and Chris Nee. They have both Kai and DF to FSU. Watch for that to change on 1 of the kids in the next couple of weeks. Their picks will tell the story. Everybody elses pick is virtually irrelevant.

Understood, but given the current landscape of the QB carousel and the pending visit to AU, UTk, and tOSU my gut tells me this will change. tOSU is backing off TG. If they want another QB, this visit may be there chance to secure Francois.

Understood, but given the current landscape of the QB carousel and the pending visit to AU, UTk, and tOSU my gut tells me this will change. tOSU is backing off TG. If they want another QB, this visit may be there chance to secure Francois.

My point was TG was the only 2nd qb they would take in this class. They are satisfied with the QB they have committed. That has not changed and they have not talked to DF in a while.

My point was TG was the only 2nd qb they would take in this class. They are satisfied with the QB they have committed. That has not changed and they have not talked to DF in a while.

Just enough to setup a visit...

Just enough to setup a visit...

Yeah I just saw that. Looks like things have change the past couple of days there. Just checked tOSU. No indication that DF has become a take for them still FWIW.

FSU won't play 3 QB signees plus JW all season. In fact, JW saw almost 99% of playing time last year.

We need to have Kai visit Auburn during the season when we're playing someone like LSU at night and Jordan-Hare is packed / rockin.

FSU won't play 3 QB signees plus JW all season. In fact, JW saw almost 99% of playing time last year.

We need to have Kai visit Auburn during the season when we're playing someone like LSU at night and Jordan-Hare is packed / rockin.

May be a good idea, but Kai is planning on committing somewhere this summer. We might have a opportunity to turn him, but if he commits to FSU it will be very hard to flip him.

I hate to tell you this buddy since I know Kai is your guy, but there are 2 problems with your post. 1. Kai plans to commit no later than his first game. His first game is before AU's season starts. 2. Kai has dropped down to 4th on the staff's uncommitted QB board, behind Gibson and passed by Deondre Francois amd Lamar Jackson. I doubt he is a take for AU at this point.

I hate to tell you this buddy since I know Kai is your guy, but there are 2 problems with your post. 1. Kai plans to commit no later than his first game. His first game is before AU's season starts. 2. Kai has dropped down to 4th on the staff's uncommitted QB board, behind Gibson and passed by Deondre Francois amd Lamar Jackson. I doubt he is a take for AU at this point.

Any particular reason he dropped down to 4th? Maybe I missed it but I haven't heard of Lamar Jackson on these boards.

Any particular reason he dropped down to 4th? Maybe I missed it but I haven't heard of Lamar Jackson on these boards.

My guess is just Deondre and Lamar rose above him. We have a profile on Lamar. AU has been recruiting him for at least 3 months. Link

My guess is just Deondre and Lamar rose above him. We have a profile on Lamar. AU has been recruiting him for at least 3 months. Link

Kai would be my choice as well, but I've always felt he would end up as a Terrapin same as you've hinted TG may end up signing with Miami after his ego trip. Francois seems to be too much like TQ. CGM wants a real sure nuff DT as his second (chronologically anyway) QB, so I guess Jackson might be the best fit right now from my viewpoint. Are we his no. 1 choice? I don't believe he publishes an updated list of favorites every week like a certain recruit. Musical chairs and we haven't even reached the flip stage yet.

Kai would be my choice as well, but I've always felt he would end up as a Terrapin same as you've hinted TG may end up signing with Miami after his ego trip. Francois seems to be too much like TQ. CGM wants a real sure nuff DT as his second (chronologically anyway) QB, so I guess Jackson might be the best fit right now from my viewpoint. Are we his no. 1 choice? I don't believe he publishes an updated list of favorites every week like a certain recruit. Musical chairs and we haven't even reached the flip stage yet.

I think we are in his top group but until recently LJ did not have a commitable AU offer. That may have changed but I have seen no report of it. DF possibly has the best arm talent in the class and may not be something the staff will pass up, especially given the staff is not happy about TG possibly changing his mind on a constant basis. Either way, the order for now appears to be TG 1, DF 2, and LJ 3.

6-1 seems a bit small for a big time QB. And no, I've not forgot what Johnny Football did in his junior and senior years.

6-1 seems a bit small for a big time QB. And no, I've not forgot what Johnny Football did in his junior and senior years.

He went to the NFL for those... ;)

How tall is Marshall? He looks really short out there. I'm guessing they probably list him at 6'1

Archived