Memorial Day

japantiger

I would hope we can all find time this weekend to remember those that have given "their last full measure" and offer our sympathies to the families of anyone you know that has lost a loved in our service. We are still losing Americans in combat in Afghanistan each month. Gob bless their sacrifice and God bless their families.

Semper Fi

Very well stated japantiger. God Bless the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom and God Bless their families. Please take time to thank current military for their service at any and every opportunity you get. They do appreciate the support.

Pray for the tens of thousands of wives/husbands and children of those who did not come home or, came home nothing like the person they were when they left.

Today I remember my fallen brothers and sisters. Specifically I think about Cashe, Harris, Long, Lyons, Pratt, Williams, Boyle, Bailey, Arthur, Groves, and Cahill. If you pray, please remember the families of these men and women along with the thousands of others who paid the ultimate price for freedom.

For veterans this is a somber day about remembrance rather than celebration. For everyone else you should enjoy your BB-Q and cold beer. Those who gave all would want it that way. Happy Memorial Day.

Archived